💜chapter 9💜

"It is not love that keeps us stuck in the past. Love fades over time. What introspective hearts seek is simply unanswered questions about why terrible things can happen to very good people. Closure never comes from reflection. It only comes from God's guidance and promptings."

Jimin's POV

Rosè told Y/N fainted while we were fighting with our enemies. She is afraid of gun shots. We tried not to use guns but Minho's men was very much so we had to use it.

We were not injured..but covered by blood in our clothes. Because of shooting the enemies blood splashed on our dress. Rosè didn't fight as I told her to take care of Y/N in the car.

Y/N has hemophobia (fear of blood). She will faint seeing her own blood. So if go to any mission we will first take a shower and change all our clothes then go to the medical room.

Jin hyung will check us thoroughly if we got injured or not. If any of us get injured he will treat them and asked them to stay in the penthouse till they recover.

Y/N will be scared if she knew the we were injured. She is very sensitive and emotional. So we dont show up infront of her with any injuries or blood in our dress.

We will bring up few lame excuses and she will believe it..sometimes she will not. And I used to change the topic and she will forget about it.

We all went to shower and checked ourselves in the medical room while Rosè took care of Y/N in her bedroom.

Jin hyung is cooking dinner. Suga hyung , Namjoon hyung ,hobi hyung , jungkook and Taehyung are torturing those two bastards.

Rosè and Jennie are taking rest in their room. Jisoo and lisa is helping jin hyung in cooking.

After finishing my checkup I went to Y/N room.
"My princess is very scared.. huh?" I slowly whispered.
Dried tears were still in her face.

Her eyes were puffy and nose were red. We never let her cry this much.. she was still sobbing slowly in her sleep.

I sat in the bed and put her head on my laps and patted her head slowly. She likes it. She held my shirt tightly. I looked down to see her slowly opening her beautiful doe eyes which were now red.

"Princess are you awake? How do you feel?" I asked to her softly..

"O-oppa It's him" she told while trembling in fear.

I got worried and comforted her.

"Who is that?" I asked her softly.

"O-oppa.. he.. he shoot my parents.." she told while sobbing.

"Stop crying princess.. Okay? Tell me who is it? Calm down.. Calm down..Okay?" I tried to make her calm down but she started crying more.

Suddenly Jennie came inside the room.

"Baby..why are you crying?" She asked with a panic in her voice to Y/N.

"Unnie..Oppa.. He s-shot my p-parents. He is gonna k-kill me too." She told while trembling and crying hard. Jennie and me hugged her and patted her back. We tried to calm down her and finally.. she calmed down.

"Baby..Who is that? Tell me.. unnie will shoot him in his head. And we will always be there to protect you.. nobody can touch until we are with you. Okay?" Jennie said to her.

"Unnie.. that man he.. he shot my parents infront of me..!" She said with anger and pain.

After 2 weeks..

Suga's POV

It's been 2 weeks since that incident happened. She never talked to anyone after that. She didn't eat well. Sleep well. She is becoming the Y/N whom she was at 10 years old.

The small little girl who was very depressed in a young age. She never smiled. We took her to a physciartrist but that also didn't work. She always cried at the night time. Later after 2 years Taehyung did many things to make her happy.

He is the reason for the present joyful Y/N. He helped her to come out of her dark past. Even we also helped her but it's nothing compared to taehyung. Every time when she cries in the middle of the night remembering her parents death..he would console her. He sacrificed his sleep to make her sleep.

Taehyung..who was himself left in a dark world. Who was a merciless Devil was changed my his little baby doll..His love.. his Y/N..

He would never leave her alone. He gave her the protection which she wanted the most.

She is a pure hearted.. innocent angel.. that's why we treat her like a small baby. But that innocent little girl's heart shatters when her parents death scene come infront of her eyes again and again.

The little girl whom we raised like our little baby is now crying all night for the past 2 weeks. I don't know about her past.

Every time when we approach to ask her about that she starts to cry. I hope she will be back to the Joyful Y/N. In these 2 weeks our mansion which was filled with her laughter and giggles is now dead silent.

We are all worried about her. And taehyung is the most worried. He is only feeding her food for these 2 weeks. She always rejected to eat so he will come from his office at lunch time and feed her then go back to his office.

Our sisters (blackpink) is also worried about her. They are trying their best. But that enthusiastic Y/N gone..
They call her for shopping, movie and many more things..but she didn't go with them. She rejected them.

I hope she will be back to normal again. Today taehyung has some work in his office. So he told me to take care of her. Taehyung is the CEO of Kim enterprises. So he is really busy with his works..but also he tries to come early for his Love..

To be Continued...

Vote and Comment!!😁😁