hi , i am fred

y/n's pov

i did as draco told me and left his room i wanted to hug him so bad... wait no  i cant say that he tried to kill me i cant  have feelings for him its probably  a thuoght nothnig more. 

i decided to go to hogsmeade i heared that it was a very nice place. When i got there i saw all these cute couples hugging and kissin, i felt so alone and the best part is that i didnt even had friends.

i walked around looking the place until i heared someone telling "hi , i am fred" i turned around and saw a young tall boy with ginger hair waving at me, i smilled and waved back he came closer to me " you must be the new student right?" 

" yes hi i am y/n irvine" "like i said before fred weasly" "its nice to meet you fred" he hugged me and i felt a feeling of a comfort " so yn where are you going?" i didnt know what to answer i was going anywhere jsut random shops and place " um i was returning back to my dorm" "oh can i come with you" i nooded and we start walking.

"so here we are it was lovely to meet you yn" i smiled and went to my room. i was so tired from everything that happend today, i laid in my bed with a book in my hands adn start thinking about my old school it was way much better and atleast i had friends. . . i closed my eyes.

in the middle of the night i woke up from a nighmare i had and went to the common room. going there i noticed someone sitting on the main sofa, it was draco as usual 

"what are you doing here its 3 am in the morning?" he asked curious " um i saw a nighmare and-" before i could say anything he got up and headed to the girls dorms " uh where are you going?" he looked at me with a smirk "i am gonig to find pansy" i looked down . i was jealous but i couldnt show it.

he came closer to me and hold my chin "jealous irvine?" he asked i couldnt answer to his question he grabed my waist and pinned me at the wall . not this again.

"when i am talking you will talk back. so now answer to my question. ARE YOU JEALOUS?" he sounded angry " n-no i am not its not of my bussiness" i replied and returned back to my dorm

i woke up the next mornig hearing a loud knock on my door... of course it was draco

"what the hell draco its 6a.m" i sroffed " we need to talk" he said with an angry look " a little bird told me that you made a new friend" " oh you mean fred ? yes i met him yesterday" 

" you are not allowed to see him from now on " " what ? you are not my dad to tell me what to do malfoy . . . and why do you even care" " i may not be your dad but i can be your daddy " he said with a smirk on his face . . . i slapped him as hard as i could " you will pay for that irvine " he told and left .

i headed to the great hall to eat breakfast when i saw pansy all over draco i started to eat when i felt all eyes on me . . . i looked around and saw people whispering , laughing and pointing at me .

i got up and left i went to the library to study for my classes minutes passed by and fred came to me and told him to follow him i did as he told me . . . we walked for a couple of minutes and headed back to the great hall and saw some letter written on the wall " y/n irvine is a slut " i gasped i could feel tears comnig out of me but i held them the last thing i remembed it was walking up in the hospital wig .

Fred was sitting next to my bed " you are finally awake " he said looking for a nurse to come " what happened ? " i asked holding my head i had a terrible headache " you passed out " " who wrote this things on the wall" i asked trying to get up " who do you think ? " of course it was draco " it was malfoy wasnt it ? " i asked and fred nodded

A/N: hiiii i hope you like so far i promise some tihngs will change in the future