"Yeah, a day after that incident with the teenager who fell from the overpass, a group of armed men attacked my friend who is here. They stole the footage from that date, and they deleted it from our files! We tried to ask some help from the police, but they turned us down."

"It looks like something big, kid. Maybe a huge and dangerous group is behind that incident." Another officer said.

"Do you still remember what happened to the victim of that incident? Any hospitals or police stations?" Beomgyu asked.

"Someone took him to the nearest hospital. Unfortunately, the case was over because the victim has no guardian, and no suspect makes them conclude that it's a suicide. Speaking of the guy, he helped the boy, but he is dead, so it will be hard for you to find what you are looking for." Says the old officer.

"Is he murdered?"

"No, he got into a car accident with his wife. You should go to the police station for more details." The older officer said.

"Can you still remember the name of the guy?"

"It's Park Jiyong, Jihyo, hmm-"

"It's Park Jinyoung!" The younger officer said.

"Alright, thank you for answering my questions, Sir!" Beomgyu stood up as he gave a bow of respect before leaving.

"Ok, kid, make sure to study well!"

"Good luck with your search!"

Beomgyu went to the police station that is only 15 minutes away. He immediately went to the desk, looking for a familiar person.

"What is it, kid?"

"I'm here to talk to Police Captain Choi Soohyun," Beomgyu said.

"It's there in that hallway, turn right, and you will see his office," the Police Officer said.

"Thank you, Sir," Beomgyu followed the direction that he said, and he is about to knock on the door when he heard a familiar voice.

"Why do you have to go this far, Soobin?!"

"How about you? Why did you turn a blind eye to a friend when you know the truth?!"

"What is it again this time? Since when did you become this nosy?!"

"Why? Do you think that you did nothing five years ago? Do you know that a person who neglects and still turned blind from the truth is worse than the suspect? Taemin is your childhood friend, and you know every single fact about his dark side, but you did nothing to save Yeonjun from his demise! If only you did something, maybe it prevented Yeonjun's death!"