Could anyone tell me that this was our first talk after months?

I get off my bed. I had no other choice but to accept it.

.
.
.
.

I entered the campus.

'He is here.'

'He is so handsome.'

'He is all beaten up again.'

'How can someone so troublesome.'

'He must have killed someone.'

'I heard he was in the jail this whole time.'

'That must be true. He looks like a thug.'

I turned to look at the person who said the last statement.

I went up to the guy. He looked like he will piss in his pants.

"You know what, I feel like making you my friend. No one understands me as you did. Why don't we meet after the day?" I said with a smiling face.

"N...no... I was not... I didn't mean..." He stammered.

"Why so scared?" I tapped on his cheeks and went to my first class.

I came early, not many students were there. I went to the backseat of the class. I looked out of the window.

The big oak tree came into my view. I don't know why but this tree calms me down. I kept on looking out until Mr R entered the class with something following him.

It was wearing a hoody twice as large. Half of its face was covered by the hood and the rest was by the bangs.

Mr R talked first.

"Today we have a new admission in our class. She has been a private student in our college. She topped the state for the last 3 years. She will be joining us this year." He said.

So it's a girl in all those clothes.

"Sir, is she Rosalie Johnson?" Becca said.

"Yes Rebecca and as the CR, you will help her if she needs anything." He said.

"Yes, sir. Sure." Becca replied.

"Wrong decision." I whispered.

She will chew this small thing. She looked weak.

How could someone wear so many clothes it's scalding hot these days?

She is walking slower than the snail.

.
.
.
.

After long 40 minutes, the sweet sound of the bell could be heard indicating the end of this torture.

"Mr Cameron, come to my office before mid-break." Mr R said to me and left the class.

Immediately the whole class started making commotions.

Suddenly the class echoed by the sound of someone's screaming. Everyone looked at the source of the sound.

It was the new kid. She was on the floor, she had her face between her legs. She was shivering.

"Hey, Rosalie. What happened?" Becca came running towards the new girl.

Others started taking photos or videos of her in that state.

She was looking here and there to see any threat near her. She was beyond scared, she was terrified.

"What the hell happened, Ron? You are the one sitting behind her." Becca asked angrily.

"Nothing, I swear. I just asked her for her number. I didn't even touch her." Ron looked at the girl and started to get near her but started screaming again. This time even louder.

She wanted to back away from him but because of her baggy clothes, she tangled in her clothes. She stumbled and suddenly fell on her back. She dragged herself near the wall. Ron was about to reach and hold her arm when I lost my calm.

"Back off. She wants you all to back off." I shouted with the bang on out the table.

Everyone looked at me. They all looked scared.

"Put your phones away before I smash all of them. And you, fu*ker, get your filthy hands away from her she doesn't want that." With that, I stood up from my seat and left the class. Before I exiting the class my eyes met with her's. My eyes widen for a moment.

What the hell just happened? Why I got so worked up? I never get involved in others businesses. But this girl. She looked so vulnerable.

I shook my head to get those eyes out of my mind. They were green. A very mesmerising green.

****************
Hello, I am back with the next chapter. This story is going to be fun. I am enjoying writing it.

Hope you are too.