At the bottom

Rosalie POV-

My lungs are about to give up. My brain is alarmed because of the lack of oxygen in it.

My body starting to get numb. I can not move my fingers or toes. Am I, actually dying? Can I be free from all this misery?

All those voices that never left me alone for all these past years, can I get rid of them?

I can feel the water entering my nose. I was looking at the light on the ceiling.

I am laying in my bathtub filled with water. Only underwater, I can get rid of those voices.

I haven't heard these voices for a whole month. This time it was the longest that I didn't hear it. My doctor was sure that I will get better from now on but my parents had to destroy it.

They are the reason I am trying it again. I know they love me very much but they had to understand that going out of this house is too big of a deal.

I know they are doing this for me but they also know how it gets whenever I get out. Going to college? They are demanding the impossible.

I... I would never...

(The voices)
Let's take you to your mom, dear. I know her. She told me to take you home.........

You will stay with me, forever.........

I love you the most......

Your parents don't want you........

I told you, no one is looking for you.....

Stop...stop, please. Stop talking.

Mom... Dad... Please help me.

Time had stopped for me. I was about to vanish into oblivion when I heard some sound.

"Rose...Rose, love."

"Rose, what is... Rose."

"Sam, take her out first. Take her to the bed."

"Yes, yes... Make way."

"Here. Put her down."

"Rose, love. Wake up."

"Open your eyes love, can you hear us. Rose...?"

"Give her CPR. I will bring her an oxygen mask."

I felt the pounding on my chest. The forced air that filled my lungs made me came to my senses a little.

"Sam...She is still not breathing." She shouted.

"Calm down, Tia. Let me check her pulses."

"I already did. Her pulses are irregular."

"Take this, I will pump her heart you match it with a resuscitator. She will be fine."

"Okay, but first call Rayne."

"I already did. He is on his way. You calm down."

"Okay, let me check again."

The pressure on me stopped suddenly. I took a deep breath. My lungs and chest were aching badly. I wanted to scream from pain but nothing came out of my mouth. I couldn't move my body.

"She is breathing normally and her pulses are normal now." My mom said.

"I will bring her injection." I heard my dad leave. My mom sat on the bed, near me.

"Love, can you hear me?"

Yes, I can mom, but I am not able to talk. I am trying but my body is shut down.