interlude iv

Kai: WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER INTERLUDE EVERYONE!!

Sasaki: Good to be back, Kai-san!

Kai: How are you feeling, Sauceman? Plenty of things have happened since we last checked in!

Sasaki: oh for sure. The main thing is I totally was not thinking when I used my ability on Riko-san, and I regret it really bad because that was just mean and she was just expressing her concern. But it still doesn't feel good to be accused--even if I did do it..

Kai: Can't relate. Anything else?

Sasaki: kinda scared to come out to my bfs as having an ability, but we've been together for a while now and they deserve to know.

Kai: solid thinking. Now then, I have a question for the readers! And before you ask, I muted all the Yanderes so it's just me and Sasaki for now~

Sasaki: I was wondering why it was so quiet..

Kai: ANYWAYS what do you guys think the team will do with the information that Sasaki can read and control minds?

Sasaki: I'm kinda scared to find out..

Kai: of course you are, your future is on the line. Basically, are we gonna go down the angsty route or the acceptance route? Either way, there's gonna be at least two people who are gonna be skittish around Sauceman now, at least for a bit.

Sasaki: at least?! 😳 there could be more?! I'm not a scary person!!

Kai: your dark side is, bb. We all love you but those last few chapters were a bit scary.

Sasaki: they were?! 🥺 I had no idea..

Kai: now that the questions are over for the most part, I'll call the Yanderes in for a check in.

Sasaki: 😥 okay

Kai: stop crying they'll think I did something to you.

Sasaki: I know I'm sorry 😭🥺

Kai: *sigh* Atsushi?

Murasakibara: what

Kai: your thoughts so far?

Murasakibara: I don't have any

Kai: k, then Kise?

Kise: AYACCHI WAS SO COOL AND I HATED SEEING PEOPLE TRY TO HURT HIM 🤬😤😡 a little sad he left without saying hi to me because I know we made eye contact!! 🥺

Kai: ah i see, you're also being dramatic so you're getting muted again because I'm just not in the mood. Now then, Midorima?

Midorima: I wished to have watched Hayate's game but I was playing at the same time so it wasn't possible.

Kai: simp. Anywayssss, Aomine?

Aomine: I almost killed Hanamiya at half time.

Kai: how am I not surprised. Anything else you'd care to share?

Aomine: I walked Satsuki home then came back and stood guard outside Aya's house in the tree.

Sasaki: again? I told you to just come inside!!

Kai: moving on!!! Akashi, please share your thoughts.

Akashi: As I wasn't there, I have no thoughts on the game. However, I am curious as to the extent of his ability so there's that.

Kai: solid. Last but not least, Kuroko!

Kuroko: ...

Kai: .. kuroko? Buddy? Blue boy? Phantom man?

Kuroko: idk how I feel right now, please leave me alone.

Kai: ... Uh okay then. Welp, then that's all for today folks! Also, I have a bit of writer's block for this so it's gonna be on temporary hiatus until I figure out where I want the rest of this story to go!

Thanks for reading Light and we'll see you guys at the next update!