16

If you feel like you're losing everything, remember that tress lose their leaves every year and still they stand tall and wait for better days to come

****

6 years later

The sun was beaming down upon a beautiful lady who was with a handsome gentleman and 2 young kids who looks almost identical to one another. It was the anniversary of lily death.

Although it's been 6 years, Vanessa hasn't really gotten over the death quite yet but as the days passes by she slowly becomes the girl who she ones was.

Though out those 6 years, Vanessa and her husband had grown closer and wanting to open there our business together. Where they can help people who are in trouble or just need someone to talk to.

As the family stood at the grave a now old man who was making his way over the group and gave a warm smile. He stood beside Abby who was stood next to her daughter Chloe.

After Everyone places some flowers down they all went to lily dad house to spend the day together as usual on this particular day.

As he felt somebody watching them, he turn his head and saw his daughter standing in the middle of his mother in law and his wife.

He felt the tears in his eyes and smile knowing that there together in the after life.

****

Vanessa PoV

I got home to 2 kids who came running at me and then embracing me into a lovely hug. Smiling I pulled my son Jackson and my daughter lily into a tight hug.

"Come on you two. It time of bed." I told them. Whining they obey me and went to there room. "I'll be there in a few minutes."

Heading into the kitchen I seen my husband drinking a cup of coffee while looking at his computer. As if he felt someone watching him, he glanced up and smile at me.

"Hey how was work." His husky voice ask me.

"It's was good." I smile remembering my day. "How about yours?"

"It's was stressful but good." Chucking, I step towards him and peck his lips. "I love you." He mumbled.

"And I love you too." I replied with a whisper. "I'm going to say goodnight to the kids."

I went into the kids room to see that they were looking at something that seems to look like a note.

"What are you guys doing." I asked which made them jump. I raised an eyebrow.

"We found a note mommy." My 7 year old son spoke. "We're trying to read it." Walking over to them to see what note there on about, I felt a lump form in my throat as I glanced down at it.

"Come on you two, it's bed time." Sighing they got into bed. "Goodnight sweethearts."

Closing the door behind me, I went to my room and started to read the note for the millionth time.

I smile as the tears flown down my face.

I miss you so much.

Dear mrs heart

I have suffered for to long now. All I had received in life was heart ache and scars that will forever be with me until my last breath.

I suppose I should love my scars because they have stayed with me longer then most people have.

I wanted to say thank you for trying to help me. You have help me more then you would have known and I know it may not seems like it but you have.

But I am broke and I can not be repaired. No matter how much you can try I'll never be happy, not truly happy. Cause at the end of the day, I would feel empty once again.

I am sorry for doing this. For leaving those who I love but you will forever remain in my heart.

Not matter what.

The end

A/N
And it's now officially finished!!

I had enjoyed doing this book a lot! Even though it was a sad book.

I really hope you enjoyed this as much as I have.

Also like to mention that I almost have 100 followers.  So thank you for those who followed

And thank you for over 2k reads.

And that's it! Bye!