3

The eyes tell you everything. -me

****

My whole body aches. I gotten home from school that day and let's say that my dad wasn't necessarily happy about my detention.

Limbing down the stairs, I ran into my mum who looked like she got ran over by a bus.

Her hair was looked like a bird ness and her eyes where black like She hasn't slept in years.

I almost felt bad for her...I shake my head and screwed my nose up at the thought of me feeling bad for my mother. Why In the world would i feel bad for her.

"Watch where your going." Mum flatly said. Her eyes was bloodshot. Stumbling up the stairs, she went to her room while I went into the kitchen to make breakfast. Looking through the cupboards, I couldn't see anything to make.

When was the last time my dad went shopping? Oh that right he doesn't. Slamming the cupboard. I race to my room and got dressed so I could go and get food for the house.

Collecting the left over money that I save up from my summer job, I started making my way to town. I wish I had a car, it would be so much easier. I would have gotten a bus but sadly I don't have enough money. So walking is the only thing I can do.

It not that I don't like walking but once you get home to an angry parent who is crazy it isn't that fun the very next day. Like now for an example. My legs feel like there about to drop of and it feel like someone keep stabbing my ribs.

Stepping into the shop, I went down an aisle and grabbed a few things I know I needed such as milk, cereal and bread. Walking though another aisle I spotted a familiar blonde headed girl and no it's not mrs heart. Before I could turn around and escape, I heard her high pitch voice yell my name.

"Lily Grayson." She chuckled. "Aren't you suppose to be poor or something? Why are you doing here?" Did i forget to mention that for some odd reason everyone think I'm poor? Or right because I am. Well I mean it not like my parents give me money so technically yes I am not them.

I just roll my eyes and carry on getting food, trying not to listen to her.

"Oh I forgot you can't talk." Sighing. I can talk for her information but I chose not to. Lie. Okay fine I find it hard talk to other people of course I like to blame that on my anxiety and of course my lovely parents. "Ugh your annoying and that without you talking." And she had finally left me in peace for now.

I had now eat and doing homework. Now the trouble is, is I can hear my parents yet again fighting about gods no what. So It kinda hard concentrating at the moment.

"Seriously?! Your just as f*ck up as me!" Mum shouts out loud. Closing my eyes I try and imagine happy thing. Nothing. "You know what I want a divorce!" My eyes reopened. Did I hear her right?

A/N
Who will lily end up with. Her mum or dad?

Thanks for reading :)