Nero was currently Grade C+, but with his [Perfect Mechanical Sense] and the various Mechanic talents that he had obtained over the years, his strength could reach Grade B, and the equipment that he forged exceeded his own grade.

“Get ready. Ten, nine, eight…”

Hearing the captain’s roar, Nero took a deep breath and prepared to go into battle.

Boom!

He could feel a powerful propulsion force, and the charge cabin was launched.

The coordinates of their target were indicated on the screen, and they were rapidly approaching it.

Bang!

The charge cabin suddenly trembled, and they successfully smashed into the interior of an enemy battleship.

The doors to the charge cabin opened up, and a long passageway greeted then. Without any hesitation, they charged out with their captain to clear up the enemies.

Enemy reinforcements came quickly, and their squad met with a large number of enemies.

All the warriors of the Kunde Race had accepted gene modification. Although they were not Supers and did not have different abilities, their physiques were powerful, and they had the strength of an individual around Lv.25 – Lv.45. They were roughly in between Grade E and Grade D, so they were not too weak.

Their squad was trapped in the center of the passageway with the enemy reinforcements flooding in from both directions and opening fire at them.

Nero had already thrown out a compressed orb that transformed into a mini fortress to protect the squad. It was able to block the heavy fire coming from both directions while their squad returned fire from within the fortress.

“Good job, brat.” The captain praised Nero before giving an order to his vice captain. “Break through from the enemy encirclement. I will be in charge of the front, and you will be in charge of the rear. Nero, release your artillery towers and mechanical soldiers behind to provide cover for us.”

As he said that, the captain charged out from the fortress and charged forward while enduring enemy fire. His advantage of being a Super was his superior combat strength.

Nero then threw out a large number of compressed orbs, which transformed into various artillery towers.

Tuk tuk tuk!

The artillery towers opened fire in both directions to provide cover for his squad.

Under the boost of his Mechanical Force, the strength of his long-distance weapons was terrifying. The armor and shields of the Kunde Race warriors were immediately torn apart, and body fluids spewed in all directions.

He instantly killed a large number of enemies, and a gray fog entered the death mark on the back of Nero’s hand. This was a gift that Hila had given him a long time ago. The more he killed, the greater the increase to his mental strength. This was Nero’s first time making use of this mark.

With the support of his firepower, his squad mates easily broke through the formation of the Kunde Race warriors and began slaughtering them.

Many of his squad mates were impressed with Nero’s strength.

“This newbie is truly powerful.”

“Is an ordinary Grade C Mechanic so powerful?”

“This little brat has some abilities.”

Their squad pushed on, and the enemy reinforcements charged at them without any concern for their own lives.

As a Pugilist, the attacks of the captain were extremely powerful. Even if his attacks were not able to break through an enemy’s armor, his Pugilist flames would seep into the armor and kill the Kunde Race warriors.