Chapter - 8

🔞WARNING:- Mature content ahead

Both of them were silently shedding tears while kissing each other passionately..It was a mixed feeling..They were happy that they were in each other's embrace but also sad because this moment was ephemeral..

Yibo: zhan ge!! I love you!!

Zhan:I love you too babyy. You don't know how much I longed for you to say that!!

*his voice cracked because of crying*

Yibo cupped zhan's face and wiped his tear soaked cheeks with his thumbs..

Yibo: I know!! It was the same for me..I'm sorry zhan ge!! I'm so sorry for leaving you like that!!!

Zhan took him in his arms and put him on the bed and hovered over him slowly..

Zhan: forget the past..forget about the world.. forget about everything and everyone.. except me.. *Zhan whispered in his ear making him look up at him..*

Yibo: Really?? Can I really do that?

Zhan: mhmm.. I'll make you forget everything..

Zhan kissed his forehead, his eyes and then his lips.. Yibo felt his love with every gentle touch of his lips.. All his stress and depression was gone..
Zhan always had this effect on him..

Yibo: Is it a dream ge?

Zhan: No baby.. it's not..

Zhan unbuttoned yibo's shirt and kept kissing and nibbling on his neck and chest..

Yibo: Aishh!!!.. Ge!! Stop!!

Zhan:*smirks* Are you sure?

Zhan bit his nipples and looked at him seductively..

Yibo: Ahh.. Ge!!

Zhan: Yes??

Yibo: Stop teasing me zhan ge...

Zhan: Why?? You teased me for so long..it's time for my revenge..Don't you think so baby?? *He whispered while his hand made its way in his pants.. *

Yibo: Aghh..ge!!! Please..

Zhan: Please what??

Yibo: M..more!!! Please touch me more..It feels great..

Zhan: Sure love!!

He started kissing him while palming his member..

Yibo: ahmmm.. omg.. Gee!!! How .. do you manage to get me.. so hot everytime you touch me??it's unfair.

Zhan smirked again but didn't say anything..He continued kissing down yibo's body making him clutch the bed sheet and squirm helplessly under his touch..zhan stopped at his belly button and looked up at yibo's doe eyes..

Zhan: May I?

Yibo just nodded and zhan started unbuckling yibo's pants..

Zhan: Did my little baby missed his daddy?? Hmm??

He kissed yibo's shaft gently and licked it all over making yibo moan..

Yibo: Ahmmm .. Shit

zhan spreaded yibo's legs grabbing his thighs..He reached for the lube in the nightstand and took a handful before inserting his finger inside yibo... He placed a few wet kisses on yibo's shaft before taking it completely in his mouth..

Yibo: Oh God!!! Ge...daddy!! Aghhh

Yibo started moaning in his beautiful melodious voice while zhan kept bobbing his head and thrusting his fingers in a perfect harmony..

Yibo: Ahhh...nnn...noo.. Ge... aishh...I'm gonna release..

Zhan didn't slow down even a bit.. if anything yibo's sinful moans were encouraging him to go faster..

Yibo: Ahhhh.nnnahhhhhh ... Geeee

With high pitch moan yibo filled zhan's mouth with his cum..

Zhan: You taste so good you know that??

Yibo hide his tomato red face with a pillow.. Zhan took the pillow away and kissed yibo...

Zhan: Don't hide from me anymore babyy.. Let me see your face to my heart's content..

Yibo smiles and put his arms around zhan's neck bringing him closer.. Zhan nudged his nose against yibo's making him giggle..

Zhan: My yibo!!!

Yibo: *smiles* My zhan ge!!!!

Zhan: Are you ready bub??

Yibo nodded his head... Zhan leaned in and kissed his rosy lips and entered him slowly.. Yibo clutched on his shoulder while groaning in pain..

Yibo: Ahhhh....ge!! It hurts...ahhhhh... * said breathing heavily..*

Zhan: My baby wait a little.. it'll go away soon..

Zhan showered his baby with kisses to distract him from the pain while thrusting in him at a slow pace...

Yibo: Ahhh... daddy...please.

Zhan: hmm ??

Yibo: F..faster...go faster daddy...

Zhan: As you wish baby boy!!!

With that zhan started started thrusting faster.. The room was filled with the sounds of sinful moans and grunts..

Zhan: Oh God... baby you are so damn.. hot...ahh

Yibo Hugged his tight and wrapped his legs around zhan's waist..

Yibo: Ahhhmm...nnn... Daddy..ahhhh..so good...ahhhh..gonna cum daddy..ahh.

Zhan: Yes.. cum for daddy...

Zhan started massaging his shaft slowly

Yibo: Zha...ZHANNNNN.... nnn ... aahhhhhhhhhh.

Yibo released all over zhan's hand and stomach giving zhan a satisfying grin..

Zhan: Soo sexyy..!!!!

After a few more thrusts zhan also released deep inside his baby.. Both of them stayed like that for a minute or two in order to catch their breaths..

Zhan: You were amazing babyy..

Yibo: S..stop saying that.. Godddd.... it's embarrassing.. *Zhan chuckled at his cuteness..*

Zhan: My precious baby lion.. I missed your scent soo much.. Zhan hugged yibo hiding his face in his neck

Yibo: umm.. Ge??

Zhan: hmm ??

Yibo: will you.. be alright after my death?

Zhan put his palm on yibo's mouth..

Zhan: Noo... don't.. say that.. I'll die if anything happens to you..

Yibo's eyes started watering..

Yibo: But zhan ge!! This is reality.. I.. I can't stay with you forever..You'll have to learn to live without me..

Zhan: No... no.. I won't.. I can't..

Yibo: ge you love me, right?

Zhan: What kind of question is that? Ofcourse I do..

Yibo: Then think of it as my last wish..Please.. live happily.. I'm not asking you to forget about me..but please move on in life after my death.. find someone to love.. Live life to the fullest.. Atleast let me live in your heart for a long long time..* Yibo's voice cracked from crying * You'll keep me alive in your heart.. right ge??

Zhan didn't reply..He just hugged yibo tighter and nodded..yibo could feel warm tears on his shoulder..

Zhan: I wish I could live with you forever.