ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ ꪀ꠸ꪀꫀ

Start from the beginning

"I don't 100% for sure know if we're a thing or if we're boyfriend and girlfriend, I guess you could say no one officially said, " 'Hey, let's go out' or 'Let's date' even 'Can you be my girlfriend?' You know..."

"OK OK! You're babbling," he says, shutting me up.

He looked down into the fire where the fire started to burn from the wood below, "You wanna know what's the greatest love...knowing someone is on your side. The greatest love of all is loving each other forever but not possessing each other. Always remember the best about each other."

"Your saying.."

"Yes, even if he doesn't officially state you guys as boyfriend and girlfriend it doesn't mean he doesn't love you any less. Tell me, before that jackass started questioning you and Daniel about being a couple did you already believe that you guys were?"

Jackass. Don't tell me he already knew-

I nodded my head without thinking about it, "Then why does everyone need to know? Does it matter if strangers know just as well as the people around you, the people that actually are involved in your life?"

"I guess you're right. I just wanted to be sure."

"That's just it, little sis. You were sure from the moment you meant him until someone made you question yourself."

"But even you know the back history of Daniel.."

"And did that stop you from liking him?"

"No.."

"Then what's the problem?"

"I -uh hmm, maybe had... nono, I did have done it with him," I said, not being so clear that he looked at me real stupid, "I slept with him and I mean the deed, sex! Yes, I had sex with, Daniel, after prom. HAPPY!"

I could see my brother was trying to contain his sanity that was peaking out when I told him but he surprisingly held it back, "I see. This is why you're so worked up!"

Ryan took a deep breath in and out before saying the words I needed to hear, "You don't regret it does you?"

"Not at all."

"Yet you know he has slept with other girls before and wasn't in a relationship with them, right?"

"Yes."

"The thing that makes you different from them is that Daniel Choi already proved himself to you, Ren. Now you're second-guessing it, why?"

"Because just like you said. I want him to know that this is serious to me, this relationship and everything that comes with it is just very worrisome."

"Hmmm, then how about you go talk with him about it instead of me. I understand you're a very sensitive person, Renesmee but don't overthink things so much, especially when you have someone that cares for you just as much as you do for them."

I stopped to reflect on myself and the thoughts that took over my brain with doubts of Daniel, was it I who was doubting being with him? Did I suddenly start caring how everyone starts seeing us? Or was I just frightened of how this relationship would end?