Epilogue

So Jamie and Britney moved on with their lives. Britney didn't get in trouble with the police and every month, the girls would drive to the Smosh house to see their fantastic boyfriends.

Britney and Anthony have been dating for almost three years. Ian and Jamie broke up once but Ian couldn't stand seeing her with another guy. So of course they get back together.

Britney's dad finally accepted Anthony and no longer compared Britney to her sister. Things were quite nice. Anthony had to go across the globe for a funeral and a wedding, which lasted a little longer than it should of. Britney hasn't seen Anthony in almost a year.

**********************************************************

Britney lies in her bed, thinking. She stares at the only light in the room which was coming through the window, shades and curtains.

The bedroom door creeks opens and closes shut. Someone climbs in her bed and wrap their arm around her.

"I'd knew you'd come back." Britney says, still staring at the window.

"Of course, when I got off the plane the first thing I did was see you." Anthony said.

Britney turns around and looks at Anthony. He smiles at her and stares.

"I missed you so much." Anthony says.

"I missed you too." 

"So hows Jamie and Ian." Anthony asks.

"They almost broke up again. But that was five months ago."

"So are they still together?" 

"Yeah, Jamie says that Ian might of fallen back in love with her."

"That's good."

Anthony and Britney lay in the bed together. Within ten minutes, they drifted to sleep.

***************************************************************

Hey guys! 

So I hoped you loved the story. It was fun to write it :)

So most of this story was actually a conversation on twitter between Jamie and I. And it all started cause I posted a picture of Ian if he was bald at the top of his head.

So I think that you should follow me and Jamie on twitter :)

Once again I hoped you liked it. Make sure you vote it and share this story

Here's my twitter:

@mysmoshydiepie

Here's Jamie's twitter:

@JamiesAdventure

~Smoshilicious25