Chapter 13: Trouble

The gang reached Britney's house (where this whole story began with). Anthony turns off the car and turns around.

"We're here." Ian said. 

Everyone didn't move. The car sat in silence.

"Hey. how about we take one more picture." Jamie suggests to Britney.

"Sure." Britney says.

Jamie gets close to Britney and they both pout. The girls laugh, they tried taking the picture again and this time with smiles. Jamie takes the picture, then another one of the guys. Of course the picture ends up on twitter.

"Hey so before we go in the house..we should play would you rather." Jamie suggests. Everyone agrees and they begin to play. 

They spent about ten minutes playing 'would you rather' and having to decide if they'd rather eat a puppy or a baby, and if they'd rather drink their own piss or someone else's piss. The girls decided to get out of the car. 

"Hey Anthony, would like to come in and meet my mom?" Britney asks.

"Yeah sure." Anthony says. Ian and Anthony get out of the car and walk into the house (after Britney unlocks the door of course).

Britney, Jamie, Ian and Anthony walk into the house where the guys and Jamie sat on the couch.

"So Jamie, are you going to miss your boyfriend or should I say fuck buddy?" Britney says joking around.

Ian answers instead of Jamie. "Yeah, I'm going to miss my fucktard eating all my popcorn."

"Well you spilt it. That's your specialty." Britney mentions.

Jamie laughs. "And what about you Britney? What are you going to do without your phone checker?"

"Don't worry about that. I have my dad to do Anthony's job. It will be him checking my phone and reading mine and Anthony's messages." Britney says.

"Shit..really?" Anthony asks.

"Yeah, but it happens when he's drunk and bored."

"Well just remember to delete the dirty messages I'll be sending you." Anthony says winking. Britney looks away blushing. 

"And if any boy comes near you, call me. I'll take care of them." Anthony adds.

"Aw. He's over protecting me already. That's so sweet." Britney says laughing. "Oh look, mom fixed the window." Britney points out. 

"What happened?" Anthony asks.

"I don't know. Mom said it was like that after we left, but she said she would fix it before we got back." Britney lies.

Britney throws her stuff down and sits on Anthony's lap. She tries to reach for the remote, but of course she can't reach it.

"Jamie the remote is too far away. Can you please get it for  me?" Britney asks.

"Fine. But only because you said please." Jamie says. She sits up and leans forward to grab and give the remote to Britney.

"Thanks" Britney says. She turns on the t.v. where the channel was already on Cartoon Network and  Adventure Time was playing.

Britney sits the remote next to her and she lies back and rests her head on Anthony's shoulder. Anthony wraps his arms around her stomach.

As they watched Adventure Time a car pulled into the driveway. 

"Whoa, I guess my mom was closer than I thought." Britney says.

"Um you might want to get off Anthony." Jamie suggests.