Chapter 5: Lunchtime with Smosh

Anthony pulls out his IPhone and starts recording.

"Hey guys! Welcome to another episode of lunchtime with Smosh! So today we're gonna get pizza!" Anthony said.

Britney and Jamie looked at each other in surprise.

"But we always get pizza." Ian said pouting.

"TOO BAD!" Anthony screamed.

Ian continued to drive.

"And we have two lucky ladies in the back." Anthony said pointing the camera at Britney and Jamie.

Both shyly waved at the camera. Ian took his phone and ordered the pizza on camera.

ten minutes Ian and Anthony pulled up into a Little Cesar's and got out of the car.

"Oh my god we're on lunchtime with Smosh!" Britney said.

"I know! This is amazing. How do I look?" Jamie asked.

Britney checked everything about Jamie's appearance and clothes to see if there was a problem.

"You look fantasic!" Britney said.

Ian and Anthony walked back into the car with the box of pizza in Ian's hand. Both guys got in the car and got back to recording lunchtime.

As time passed, they all got back to the Smosh house getting ready to eat.

"I want pizza!" Ian screamed. He got out of the car quickly and ran into the house with the pizza and locked the door.

"No!" Jamie yelled and ran after him.

Jamie tried opening the door but of course it was locked. Jamie turned around.

"He locked the door." Jamie said.

"Try the back door." Britney said.

Anthony, Jamie and Britney walked to the back door and found out that it was also locked.

"Come one lets try the garage. I have the extra key." Anthony said.

Anthony lead the way and opened the garage door and then the door to the house.

Anthony, Britney and Jamie walked into the living room and found Ian at the table recording his first bite.

"Really Ian?" Britney said. 

They sat down and started eating the pizza.

"First bite! Actually why don't you take the first bite." Anthony said turning the camera on Britney.

Britney took a slice of pizza for the first bite.

"First Bite!" Britney said. She stuffed her face completely with pizza then smiled.

"That's really attractive on a girl...a mouth full of pizza." Anthony said sarcastically.

"Why thank you." Britney said ending the sentence with a smile.

"First bite!" Jamie said biting into the pizza. She looked at the guys.

"So which one of you can shove more pizzas into their mouths?" Jamie said.

"I think Anthony can!" Britney said. A challenge just begun.

Anthony hands the camera to Britney and Jamie starts the countdown. Ian and Anthony start scarfing down as much slices as possible. After that was finished both guys spit out the pizza and Anthony won. Anthony put his hand in the air in victory.

"Oh Anthony I believe its time for something." Ian said looking into the camera.

"Time to get you ass kicked again?" Anthony said.

"OHHHH. I think he meant the twitter questions." Britney said.

Anthony gave Ian a look and began the 'finding twitter questions' song.

"Finding twitter questions finding twitter questions!" Anthony said, doing the dance while singing the song.

 "Did you find any?" Britney asked.

"No. there all asking who's with us cause I mentioned that we have special guests." Anthony said.

"Well then maybe you should introduce us." Britney suggested.

 "Yeah, I just realized that I don't even know your names." Anthony said.

"Hi Im Jamie." Jamie said.

"And I'm Britney."

"Britney Spears?" Anthony asked.

"Yes Anthony. I'm the black teen aged Britney spears." Britney said sarcastically. She laughed afterward.

"Seems legit." Ian says.

"That's because it is legit." Britney said.

Anthony finds a twitter question and mentions the @name "Will I ever be on lunchtime? Um you are now!"

Anthony finds another question and mentions the @name "What are you getting Ian for Christmas? NOTHING!!" Anthony says doing an evil laugh. "Just kidding, I don't know what to get him."

"How about a bag full of shit? It makes a great gift." Britney asked.

"Don't tell him!" Anthony said.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know! Lets just move on to next question." Britney said.

Anthony scrolls down the line of twitter questions and complaining that they all suck.

"How about we ask our own questions," Britney suggested. "If that's okay with you two."

"Sounds great!" Ian said.

"I feel like you two are making some sort of evil plan." Anthony said putting his phone down.

"Yeah we are. We're gonna drug you guys up and take you home." Britney said sarcastically.

"But what we drug you two first?" Anthony asked.

"Then....just shut up okay! Lets just finish the twitter questions." Britney said pouting.

Ian, Anthony and Jamie all laughed and continued. Jamie started with her question.

"JamieDaSmosher asks, go flash someone on the streets with Ian." Jamie says.

"Hey! That's not a twitter question!" Anthony said.

"Yeah that's not a question...but they should do it." Britney said.

"But I'm not done with my food." Anthony said.

Jamie and Britney started making chicken noises.

Anthony put his pizza down dramatically. " Lets do it."

Ian and Anthony walk to the front door while Jamie watched and Britney filmed. Ian and Anthony ran outside and ran up to a woman who was walking her dog. Both guys flashed her.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Ian and Anthony!" Britney said putting the camera on her.

The guys ran back into the house and they all sat back at the table.

"That was fun but she was a little freaked out." Ian said.

"Yeah she was acting like she didn't enjoy our nipples." Anthony said.

"What? Shes crazy. Everyone loves your nipples! Okay, my turn to ask a question," Britney said. "Okay. Mysmoshydiepie asks...have you ever kissed a Smosh fan?"

Anthony didn't say a word. He stood out of his chair and took the phone away from Britney. He put himself and Britney on camera and kissed her. He stopped kissing her and sat back down.

"I have now." Anthony said smiling.

"Good to know." Britney said blushing.

Anthony turned the camera to him. "NOW that our food is completed," He pointed the camera at Jamie. "What would you rate this meal?"

"Uh six Ian's nipples out of eight." Jamie said a little unsure.

Britney laughed. "I knew you would say that."

"BYE BIIIITCH!!" Ian and Anthony said, then turned off the camera.