Chapter 4: A look out

The next morning, Jamie and Britney woke up around the same time and got ready..well Jamie did.

Jamie came out of the bathroom, dressed and ready to go. She wore a girly muscle shirt (the color purple), dark purple shorts and her black high top converses. She took her dirty clothes and put them into her bag.

"Hey! nice outfit." Britney said laying on the bed. She was watching Adventure time, which was her second favorite show.

"Hey! guess what? You have to get dressed." Jamie said.

"I would but...I'm kinda stuck here on the bed." Britney said.

Jamie walked to Britney and helped her up.

"Ow!" Britney said.

"Its your cut isn't it?" Jamie asked.

"Yeah. It will take a few minutes before I can actually walk and sit." Britney said.

Britney grabbed her clothes and limped into the bathroom. Jamie walked to the frig and grabbed some cereal that was in the cabinet. As Jamie poured herself a bowl of almost stale cereal, Britney screamed in pain a couple times.

Britney walked out of the bathroom and put her dirty clothes in her bag. She wore a LMFAO t-shirt (color red) black shorts and red converses. Britney and Jamie both loved converses, if you couldn't tell.

"Hey so what's your 'brilliant' plan of yours?" Britney asked sitting next to her pouring herself a bowl.

"Well we came to Sacramento for one reason. To find your cousin. Well I figured that since we are in Sacramento we should..."Jamie said looking at Britney, trying to make her finish the sentence.

"We should...find Smosh?" Britney asked.

"BINGO!!" Jamie said, lifting her arms up.

"How are we even gonna find them? No one knows where they live." Britney said.

"Um we look them up on Google maps. Duh." Jamie said.

"Okay fine. It is a good plan." Britney said.

"No. Its a great plan!" Jamie said.

"Whatever." Britney said.

After Jamie and Britney finished their stale breakfast, they finished packed their stuff, grabbed what they needed and hid their bags (so no one would steal it).

Jamie opened the door and let Britney leave the room first. Britney got used to the cut and started walking normal.

Britney and Jamie walked to the bus stop and waited.

"When is this damn bus gonna get here?" Jamie asked.

"Relax, it will be here. Oh look there it is!" Britney said, pointing to the bus.

The bus stopped and let the two girls on. Britney paid for the both of them and sat next to Jamie.

"I cant believe we're gonna meet Smosh!" Britney said in excitement.

"Well we need a story on why we are at their door step." Jamie said.

"Uh why?"

"Because. We're not just gonna appear on their doorstep and say 'Oh my god it's Smosh! Can we get a picture?'"Jamie said.

"Okay, Okay fine. Lets just say we lost our dog and we are looking for it." Britney suggested.

"Alright that's good." Jamie said.

About twenty minutes later Britney and Jamie needed to get off. Jamie and Britney got off the bus and looked around.

"Look! Over there! That house." Britney said.

"How do you know? They all look the same." Jamie said.

"I have it here on Google maps." Britney said.

"Okay but it better be the right house." Jamie said.

Britney and Jamie walked to the house Britney pointed out. Jamie took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

Anthony opened the door and looked at both of the girls.

"Hi. We're looking for our dog." Jamie said looking down.

"She looks like this." Britney said. She handed her phone to Anthony.

"I haven't seen her around." Anthony said handing the phone back to Britney.

"Okay. Hey aren't you Anthony Padilla from Smosh?" Britney asked, already knowing the answer to that question.

"Uhh, no?" Anthony said, trying not to smile.

"Um, I think that's a lie." Britney said.

"Can we get a picture with you and Ian?" Jamie asked.

"Sure but Ian isn't home. He'll be back soon. In the mean time you're welcome to come in and wait." Anthony letting Britney and Jamie in.

Britney and Jamie stepped into the Smosh house and sat on the Smosh couch.

"Hey what happened to your leg?" Anthony asked.

"Um I fell and cut myself on some glass." Britney lied.

"Oh, okay well I'm gonna be in my room editing. Let me know if you need something." Anthony said.

He walked away and closed the door, leaving Britney and Jamie alone.

Both girls quietly freaked out.

"Oh my god! we're in the Smosh house! And we sat on the Smosh couch!" Jamie said, jumping for joy.

"I know! I know! We need to explore this house!" Britney said.

Jamie nodded and searched the house.

Jamie found the garage and a guest bedroom. Britney found another guest bedroom and Ian's room.

"Jamie. I found Ian's room." Britney whispered.

Jamie walked up to Britney and both girls walked into the room.

"Whoa. This is awesome!" Jamie said.

"I know!" Britney said.

Jamie heard the front door being unlocked.

"Crap. It's Ian. He's home!" Jamie said.

Jamie and Britney ran out of Ian's room and into the living room finding Ian in front of the door, looking at them.

There was silence. Jamie and Britney just stood there staring at Ian. Ian stood there staring at the girls. He slowly put his bag down like a solider surrendering and putting his gun down.

"Uh hi." Britney said wiggling her fingers.

"Hi. Friends of Anthony?" Ian said.

"No. we were looking for our dog and Anthony let us in." Jamie said.

"Oh okay. Well HI!!" Ian said.

"Hi!!" Jamie said.

Anthony walked out of his room and grabbed his keys.

"Alright. Lets go." Anthony said.

"Where are we going?" Jamie asked.

"To go find your dog of course. Then we're going out for lunch." Anthony said.

"Sounds good. Lets go!" Britney said.

Everyone gets out of the house and gets into Ian's car.

About ten minutes later they start looking for the fake dog.

Anthony saw a dog on the side of the rode that looked like the dog in the photo. Britney faked a phone call and said that her mother found the dog.

"Well since we don't have to look for the dog..."Anthony said.

"Then what?" Britney asked.