Chapter 15: It's always a good time

The car was silent. Britney's eyes were on the road, Anthony was looking out the window, Jamie was on twitter and Ian was texting a friend. Britney looks at the radio and turns it on. The radio station was on 92.3 (92 pro fm) and the commercials just ended. The song Good time by Owl city and Carly Rae Jepsen just started.

"Hm whoa. Whoa oh oh oh, It's always a good time. Whoa oh oh oh, it's always a good time." The radio sings. Jamie puts a huge smile on her face and starts singing.

"Woke up on the right side of the bed. What's up with this prince song inside my head. Hands up if you're down to get down tonight." Jamie sings with the song.

"Hm whoa oh oh." Britney sings in between.

"Cause it's always a good time. Slept in all my clothes like I didn't care. Hopped into a cab take me anywhere, hands up if you're down to get down tonight. Cause it's always a good time." Jamie continues.

"Good morning and good night. I'll wake up at twilight." Britney sings along.

Britney and Jamie sing together. " It's gonna be alright!"

"We don't even have to try, it's always a good time." Jamie sings solo.

Ian and Anthony joined in and sang the chorus with the girls.

"Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh . Whoa oh oh oh oh it's always a good time. Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh. Whoa oh oh oh oh it's always a good time." They all sing.

"Okay Britney, Your time to shine." Jamie says.

Britney looks in the rear view mirror and smiles. She looks back on the road and waits for Carly's part.

"Freaked out dropped my phone in the pool again. Checked out of the room, hit the ATM. Lets hang out if you're down to get down tonight. Cause it's always a good time." She sings. Anthony cheers her on and sings where Britney left off.

"Good morning and good night." Anthony sings.

"I'll wake up at twilight." Britney sings.

Ian buds in and sings the last of the verse before the chorus. "It's gonna be alright. We don't even have to try it's always a good time."

Everyone joins in and sings the chorus. 

"Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh. Whoa oh oh oh oh it's always a good time. Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh. We don't even have to try it's always a good time."

"Doesn't matter when, it's always a good time then." Jamie sings.

"Doesn't matter when, it's always a good time then." Britney sings.

"Doesn't matter when, it's always a good time then." Anthony sings with his voice cracking a bit.

Britney smiles and everyone sings the chorus one more time.

"Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh. Whoa oh oh oh oh it's always a good time. Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh. We don't even have to try it's always a good time."

The chorus of children song the chorus of the song as the song fades.

"Well that was fun." Jamie says to everyone.

"Yeah I know." Britney says.

The radio DJ talks about Jelena and Britney turns the radio off.

"EW SHUT UP! I don't want to her about Jelena. They have a terrible mash up name."

"Why? So you think you could make a better mash up name." Jamie asks.

"Hell yeah I can."

"Okay you and I can come up with a mash up for me and Ian." Jamie says.

The girls think but Britney couldn't come up with one.

"Either Jan or Iamie, but the last one is kinda lame." Jamie says laughing.

"Well it should Jan but spelt J-i-a-n so it sounds like jian." Britney suggests.

"Sure." Jamie says. "And what about yours and Anthony's?"

"Branthony. I thought about it for a while." Britney says blushing and smiling at Anthony.

Anthony smiles back.

"Aw that's cute. Shit..we're almost back." Jamie says looking at the window.

Britney phone rings and it was an unknown number, She picks up the phone and pretends to be someone else.

"Hello, Jim's whore house. You got the doe we've got the hoe. This is Sydney how may I help you." 

There was no answer and Britney hangs up.

"Britney! What if that was your dad!" Jamie says getting nervous.

"Don't worry. It was a wrong number and my dad told me to say that."

"And you listened to him?" Jamie questioned.

"Hell yeah, it's the funniest thing. My dad is pretty bad ass when he's not over protecting me." Britney said.

Just then Britney drove the car into the drive way.