I woke up and felt really weird. I'm not in school anymore my brother failed his senior year so he has to do it all over again I felt really bad for him though. I remembered my brother is going to be 24 and I'm going to be 21 I'm really nervous about that. Andy was still passed out I still can't believe I graduated from college I feel really old now lmaoo. I don't know what we are doing today I got up and went downstairs I said what are we doing today they said anything I wanted too do. I said ok cool how about a water park they said ok. My step dad looked up on and looked and checked to see wat time it opened. I went back upstairs to wake andy up and tell him the plan for today. I walked in my room and andy sat up and said huh wat happened I laughed and said good morning. He yawned and said good morning I guess. I said I think we are planning on going to a water park today he said ok cool I packed my swimming shorts I said ok good. He got up and kissed my head and said last night was amazing I said I know it really was honestly. We all changed and got in the car and headed to the water park we listened to music the whole way there and jammed out. We got there an hour later and got out they said they were having a sale on people who graduated and I said oh I literally graduated yesterday. They said congratulations I said thank u and I got 20% off my ticket I was happy about that. We got in and got settled in and all wore sunscreen. Andy kept his arm around me and he didn't want to leave me alone. I laughed and said are you my guard dog now he laughed and said yea. My dad and brother went to go ride water slides. Me andy and my mom all chilled and tanned for a little while and talked about wedding plans. Me and Andy started joking about random shit. A little while later we ended up on the lazy river me and Andy had our own inner tubes my mom had her own. Me and Andy held hands the whole time. We ended up spending 3 hours at the water park after we left we ate and headed home. We all crashed when we got home because we were exhausted from our long day.