Andy woke up before me which never happens. I moved my hand and didn't feel him and my heart stopped beating. I immediately shot up and saw he wasn't there and I couldn't breathe my eyes started watering and I whimpered no he couldn't have left. I got up and started walking really fast and opened the door and shot downstairs with tears in my eyes. Amy said Olivia wats wrong I said where's andy she said outside smoking a cigarette he's on the phone with his manager. I said so he didn't leave she said no he's still here I said ok and gave her a hug and let go. She said hey its ok I said I know. Andy walked in and closed the door and said y are u crying babe u ok and I ran and said Andy. I ran into his arms and he immediately hugged me and said wats wrong. I couldn't breathe I said I thought u left he pulled back and said no I just couldn't go back to sleep and I didn't want to wake u. I punched his chest and said u asshole I almost died wen I didn't feel u. He said I'm so sorry babe and kissed my head. My dad walked in the kitchen finally. Andy lifted my head with his finger and kissed me and said I love u Olivia. I said I love u too Andy and he smiled. I said ur adorable but never do that again and he said ok. My face changed and he said oh no wat happened I said nothing just realized something he said wat. I said can I tell u a secret he said yea. He leaned closer and I whispered in his ear we have not had sex since you have been home and I moved back. He said yea I know we need to fix that and he winked at me and I laughed and said ok. I gave him a hug and he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his stomach and pulled back. We walked in the kitchen and his mom followed us my dad said andy when are u leaving like what day. He looked at me and his eyes watered and he bit his lip and said tomorrow my heart stopped and my dad said ok. I grabbed andys face and pulled him close and kissed him and he kissed me back and held me closer and mumbled against my lips and only said tonight and kissed me I knew exactly what he meant. I didn't want andy to put me down and neither did he his mom laughed and said are u his little koala bear and we laughed and said yea. Everyone started laughing andy started laughing so hard we fell I was like oh shit he was like man down and we both hit the floor and said are u ok. He said yea are u I said yea I am. He said ok good I got up so he could get up. After he got up he said come here my little koala bear and he lifted me up to hold me. We hung out for the day me and Andy stayed glued to each other the whole time we took a couple pictures together I just didn't want him to go. A little while later our parents said they were going to bed soon andy jumped off the couch and darted upstairs we all looked at each other like wtf is up with him. I said I have no clue what that was about I laughed and said maybe he has to poop we all laughed. All of a sudden we heard andy yell OLIVIA WAT THE FUCK I DON'T HAVE TO POOP THATS NOT FUNNY STOP LAUGHING!!! He stormed down the stairs and I said stop making me laugh I'm gonna piss on myself. I got up and ran to the bathroom almost pissing myself I made it thank God. Andy wasn't happy though. I realized in the bathroom I haven't laughed like that In a long time that kinda made me sad. I came out of the bathroom and walked up to andy and put my hand on his shoulder and said hi. He said hi lmao ok ur weird I said yea I am. After our parents went to bed andy put his arm around my waist and pulled me close and whispered in my ear "u ready baby". I bit my lip and said yes Andrew. He picked me up and carried me to his room. We walked in and he immediately locked his door and layed me on the bed. He went to his drawer and pulled out a condom I took my shirt and pants off and climbed into bed. He took off his shirt and pants and said no peeking I giggled and grabbed a pillow and covered my face. I heard andy moan a slight fuck and I started getting wet. A couple seconds later I felt a hand touch my stomach and I jumped I pulled the pillow off and saw his bright eyes and smile. He said woah babe I didn't mean to scare u I said shit Andrew lmao and he laughed. He moved the pillow and climbed on top of me he said I want to show u how much I missed u I said ok. Andy ran his hand down my chest to my stomach and said fuck I missed u Olivia I said me too Andy. He slid my underwear off and he took of his boxers and threw them on the floor and looked at me and smiled. He spreaded my legs and I felt butterflies in my stomach like it was the first time again. He lined up with my intrence and put his head against mine and I gripped his back and he slid in said fuck and I moaned slightly.  He started breathing heavily and said I love you I said I love you too. He started kissing me and thrusting into me and I gripped his hair and he moaned against my lips and he sped up and started thrusting harder. I buried my head in the crook of his neck trying not to scream it felt so good. A couple more rough thrusts later I said andy I'm close he said me too Olivia. He picked up the pace a little bit and I moaned slightly oh fuck Andrew and I came. He said fuck Olivia u didn't wait for me I laughed and said oops then he came. After a couple minutes he kissed me and carried me to the bathroom and showered. After that we fell asleep at 2 am. I didn't want him to leave tomorrow.