After I finished changing I charged my phone and put my bathing suit up. I was ready to beat those bitches up for looking at my man. I may be short but I can fuck u up 🤣 God I'm so stupid no body can take me seriously. After that little moment I decided to go downstairs andy was wearing his batman pants and no shirt and damn did he look good but I turned my head wen he looked at me I heard him laugh. I got downstairs with out falling thank God I walked over to the couch and jumped on the couch. Andy was like ok just jump on the couch y don't u. I was a little sad bc I had to go home tomorrow and I was gonna miss andy. We all chilled and watched movies later it was just me and Andy. I said im gonna miss u when I leave he said yea me to. We went in my room and hung out and talked about life laying on my bed I kissed him and he kissed me back. He said something funny and I laughed so hard I snorted and he said aw I said shut up. We looked at the ceiling in silence holding each others hands not wanting to let go. I rolled over and looked at him and squishy Lipps and he started laughing. I got up and locked my door and got back on my bed and he was like oh boy wat u trying to do I said nothing idiot and sat by him. But I lied I wanted him sooo bad I wanted to feel his skin against mine and grip his back. I rubbed his arm and held his hand and rubbed it while saying I love u. He could tell i was sad so he got up and pushed me on the bed Slightly and started kissing me and then he kissed my chin then went to my neck and he went down on my chest and on my stomach and lifted my shirt off. And he started kissing below my belly button I moaned slightly and he smiled then I felt his tongue slide up my stomach to my chest and I put my head back and he licked my throat and I moaned Andrew he said hmm I said I love u he said I love u to Olivia. And we layed with each other for a little while then he left after I fell asleep I didn't want to but he told me too so I did. I woke up the next morning sad so I got up and packed all my stuff so it was ready to go. Andy came in and he looked sad to I put my bag down and gave him a hug I said im going to miss u he said me too I love u so much Olivia. I said me too andy I got all my stuff used the restroom then went downstairs to leave. My dad was waiting and ready to go. He said ya ready to go I said yea dad I am. I told everyone bye they all got sad and I walked out and got in the car. I can't believe I'm turning 19 on July 5th. I'm getting so old I just can't wait to have a job and live on my own. The whole ride it was really quiet wen I got home I grabbed my stuff and said bye dad love u he said love u too Olivia have a good week I said yea u too and got out the car and in the house back home to my crazy ass reality.