After he left my room I couldn't sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about wat he said to me. We both confessed our feelings for each other so what now. What do we do now that we know how we feel about each other. I knew the boys were still up so I went downstairs bc I was thirsty and a little hungry. I walked past the boys room and decided to knock they said come in so I did they said oh hey Olivia whats up. I said I couldn't sleep where is andy and someone came up behind me and said right here babe and I jumped then realized it was andy and I felt better. I said oh hey what are u doing he said Nothing I was gonna check up on u I said oh ok. He said what are u still doing up. I said I couldn't sleep he said ok that sucks and went back in his room. I went downstairs for a drink and something to eat so I jumped on the couch and just chilled on my phone with a water and a jar of pickles. All the guys went downstairs and said ok pregnant lady and laughed. I said wtf oh and looked at my jar of pickles and said yea wen it comes to pickles im a pregnant lady🤣🤣. They all came chill on the couch with me and I put my pickles back up because I was done with them. Andy just looked at me and said I don't like pickles they are nasty. I said oh well I like them and laughed. I got back on the couch and got back on my phone a little while later I ended up falling asleep. When I woke up an hour later the guys were gone I guess they didn't want to wake me up so they left I went back to my room and fell asleep for the night. The next morning I woke up so exhausted from going to bed so late. I stumbled down the stairs and my dad and Amy were up. They said oh good morning Olivia I said hi I'm tired they were like thats not good I said nope. An hour later 5 hungry and tired boys emigerrd from upstairs I laughed bc Cc was so excited wen he smelled food. Andy and the others looked at exhausted I was like late night huh. They all said yea in sync. Andy sat next to me and put his head on my shoulder I said aww sleepy baby and he just nodded it was adorable. He secretly grabbed my hand under the table and rubbed it I just looked at him and smiled. In my head I thought could we work out I mean I did want him and he also wanted me we would just have to figure something out soon. I let go of his hand and he lifted his head back up and stretched and yawned he looked like a little kitten. He was like so do u guys want to go to the gym or basketball court later. They all said basketball court he said ok first we need to wake up obviously they were like yea. I spoke up and said oh can I go with u guys and andy said yea sure if u want to I was like ok sounds like a lot of fun. They said u can sit on the bench and watch or u can try and play basketball with us. I said I think I'll just watch they laughed and said ok sounds good.