I woke up at 1 Am in a lot of pain. Then I realized I fell asleep on the couch that's why  I was in so much pain. I got up off the couch and grabbed my phone and went to the kitchen to get a drink and a snack then went to my room. Andy was knocked out on the couch so I let him sleep. I used the bathroom in my room then went to my bed to get on my phone for the night and just chill. I watched Netflix and listened to music and checked my social media and texted my friends and also read stories. I jumped wen I saw my door open and saw andy come in. He said u left me I said my bad I woke up in pain he said ok. He climbed in my bed and cuddled close to me and I held him while I was on my phone. He asked me to feed him snacks so I did and we both laughed at it. We took a couple pictures and watched Netflix till 3 am then passed out for the night. We woke up at 9 am because of my step brother telling us to get up because we had a busy day we didn't want to get up. We ended up running errands all day and went grocery shopping how fun. After we got home we unloaded and picked everything up. I went to go clean my room and andy helped me we talked about when we were going to my dads house. Because he wanted to see his mom so we talked to my mom and she said go when ever u want. We talked to my dad and his mom and they said we could come over tomorrow and we said ok. We were going to stay the night and come home the next day. I packed a bag for tomorrow night andys bag was already packed anyway so he was ready. We went to bed early and andy set an alarm unfortunately we had to wake up early and go. We are both not morning people obviously.