Beerus: It's good, right?

Champa: Alright fine. I'll admit that you found something more delicious this time! Where did you get these?

Beerus: A planet called earth.

I saw Goki lean towards me.

Goki: Do you think gods do this all the time? Just exchanged food and stuff?

(Y/N): I honestly couldn't tell you.

I turned my attention back to the gods.

Champa: Vados! Search for earth in Universe 6!

Vados: Right away my lord.

Vados's staff made some kind of map. She can search through a universe without even being in it. What can those staffs not do? The map showed a destroyed planet.

Vados: I found earth my lord.

Champa: What?! That doesn't look like a planet that can make food!

Vados: It would appear that the mortals who lived on it had a war, leading to the planets current state.

Beerus started to laugh.

Beerus: What's the matter Champa?

Champa: That's it! We'll have a fighting competition and if I win we trade earths!

Beerus: You want to fight me? Hahahahaha! You can't serious!

Champa looked shocked, but that shock quickly turned into anger.

Champa: Let me finish what I was saying!

Beerus: You said fighting not pie eating right?! Hahahahaha!

Champa: You watch your damn mouth, you scrawny punk!

Beerus stopped laughing and looked at Champa. They got up on the table and stood in front of each other. Everything started to shake.

Vegeta: What now?

Goki: This can't be good.

(Y/N): Are they really fighting just over some food?

Me and Vegeta got our distance from the two cats.

Goki: Hey-

Goki looked back and saw me and Vegeta against the wall.

Goki: Hey! Wait for me!

Goki flew over to us. The two gods started to punch each other. Their punching started to slowly turn the floor grey. Me, Goki, and Vegeta took some steps back, not wanting to get hit by the purple energy on the floor. Whis and Vados put their staffs in front of the two.

Whis and Vados: That's enough!

The purple energy stopped.

(Y/N): That was close. I can tell we almost got cooked.

Goki put her foot out and about to step on the grey floor.

Vegeta: No. Don't-

Goki put her foot on the ground, causing it to fall. The three of us fell down with the floor.

(Y/N): Ow! That hurt!

Vegeta: Kakarotta! Why would you step on the floor?!

Goki: Whis and the other girl were doing it! I thought it was fine to step on!

Champa: Why did you stop us?!

Vados: If we let that fight continue, you two would have destroyed the 6th and 7th Universe!

What?! They would've destroyed their universes just by fighting each other?!

Vegeta: They talk about it so casually.

Champa: I wouldn't have to fight him if he just let me finish talking!

Champa turned his back on Beerus.

Champa: I wasn't talking about us fighting. We should have contenders from our universe to fight. It should be a five versus five.

Goki got excited when she heard that. She sure is excited to fight people from other universes.

Beerus: Don't be ridiculous. What would I get for winning this competition anyway?

Champa: I've been researching and collecting wish orbs.

Wish orbs? Does he mean the Dragon Balls?

Champa: They can grant anything your heart desires! Even switching earths! I've collected six of them. If you win, I'll give you the six orbs. Do we have a deal?

I stood up and flew up to Beerus. Goki and Vegeta flew up as well.

Beerus: ...Fine. I accept your wager.

I can't believe he's actually going with this.

Goki: This is going to be so cool! Fighting people from another universe!

Vegeta: If we are going to have a tournament, there should be a written exam, to make sure people with actual brains can fight.

Champa: Sure sure. Come on Vados. Let's get this ready and crush my brother!

Vados: Thank you for having us brother.

Whis: It was a delight to have you here.

Champa and Vados started to leave.

Goki: Excuse me, Lord Champa sir?

Champa: Yes, what is it?

Goki: Can I have one of those eggs you brought?

Champa picked one from the weird pod.

Champa: Knock yourself out.

He tossed the egg at Goki. Goki leaned forward to catch it. She started to have trouble grabbing it. Good to see I'm not the only one struggling with these suits. Goki was able to catch it after a bit of struggling.

Goki: Thank you so much!

A beam of light surrounded Champa and Vados  and they left.

(Y/N): So we are having a tournament soon.

Whis: My sister will contact me when everything is ready. It should take her about three earth days or so.

Goki: So we need to find people for a tournament.

Vegeta: Let's see. There's me, you, and (Y/N). That's three already.

(Y/N): So let's go to earth and try to find the last two fighters for our universe.

Beerus: You better win this!

(Y/N): If we lose, all that happens is that earth goes to Universe 6 right?

Beerus: You better win or Champa will never let me live it down and I'll lose all of earth's delicious foods!

I can tell he's serious about this. Man, having a brother must suck.

Goki: I just can't wait for this tournament! Who do you think will show up?!

Goki got really close to me. She is really excited, more than I thought she would be.

(Y/N): Since it's people from another universe, it could be anyone. We have to be ready for anything.

(Chapter 15 end)