Final (1)

Chapter 89: Final (1)
The photobook is fixed?

Hearing the system’s words, Cheng Zhi Chu felt happy at first. He subconsciously wanted to go and find the soul fragments but, in the process of changing, he started to feel a little hesitant. He didn’t know whether or not it was a good time to reseal the fragments into the photobook.

The system had said before that, in order for Bai Yi’s soul to fuse together successfully, these soul fragments cannot have any resistance. They need to make them recognise themselves as being the same person as Bai Yi or something dangerous may happen when they merge.

Right now, he wasn’t sure what their thoughts were like but, at the very least, he knew that Su Ling is very resistant. He couldn’t accept himself being the same person as the person he hated the most and had shown extremely hostility towards Bai Yi on several occasions.

Would it be better if he let them maintain their human form first, take them back to the Bai villa and let them recall the times when they were once ‘Bai Yi’………?

Thinking this, Cheng Zhi Chu’s footsteps stopped. He felt hesitant inside. At this moment, he suddenly heard knocking sounds coming from the door to his room. Not knowing who it was, he opened the door and saw Su Ling standing outside.

The teenager appeared to have also just taken a shower. Wearing a set of dark pyjamas, his skin looked even more pale. His hair that was still a little wet hung loosely past his face and he looked even more handsome.

His eyes stopped on Cheng Zhi Chu. He quietly spoke up: “Can I bother you for a moment?”

“Of course you can. Come in.” Cheng Zhi Chu warmly invited him in and then closed the door behind them.

Su Ling nodded his head slightly and walked in. When he passed, Cheng Zhi Chu felt ashamed. Even though Su Ling was a teenager, he was already a taller than him. He didn’t even want to mention the other soul fragments. On average, they’re about a metre eighty. They’re all a lot taller than him………

Cheng Zhi Chu felt somewhat depressed. He followed Su Ling into the room and the two sat down. While Cheng Zhi Chu was still brewing over how he should guide Su Ling, he heard the latter ask a question.

“Is the photobook fixed?”

“How did you know?” Cheng Zhi Chu was stunned, and he asked with surprise.

“I can feel it.” Su Ling pursed his lips. He said, “I can feel something calling out to me, telling me to go back.”

Oh no. Then does that mean that the others can feel it too? What should he do if they didn’t want to return to the photobook and took this chance to escape?

Cheng Zhi Chu could no longer sit still. At the same time, he asked the system internally: Why didn’t you tell me about this earlier?

【I also didn’t know that there would be such an effect…..】

The system also appeared to be quite surprised: 【It looks like they really poured all their blood, sweat and tears into it when they repaired the book. It’s power has enhanced even more and had become able to attract Bai Yi’s soul fragments……..】

【But this is also a good thing. After you seal Su Ling and the others into the photobook, the photobook will probably automatically collect the remaining fragments by itself. It will help with speeding up the collection rate and it won’t be long until you collect them all.】