MIDNIGHT MANSION (7)

Chapter 9:I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games
MIDNIGHT MANSION (7)

"Boom!"

Seeing that the headless body swayed and climbed up, Cheng Zhi first shook his hand, and the flashlight fell to the ground and rolled to the side. He was scared and almost stopped, and his fingertips were numb.

At this moment, he even had a heart that wanted to die. Instead of being frightened by the living, it is better to die and forget it. Everyone should be a devil, so no one can harm anyone! !

However, this thought only flashed through his mind. He was very self-aware. Even if he was dead, he could only become a body and become a nutrient of the devil. He would not become a ghost.

But why is Ren Xue’s body still moving, is that necklace still playing? Is it necessary to ruin it?

Thinking of the emerald necklace, Cheng Zhichu glimpsed in the heart, and quickly looked at the light from the flashlight that fell to the ground, because he remembered that the necklace fell to the floor at the time, but this time, he suddenly sucked It was cold, because no one went to the necklace, but it didn't know when it was missing!

"Necklace, the necklace is gone..." Cheng Zhichu said with a trepidation, "It is definitely not an ordinary item of props... It may be a curse!"

There is a kind of extremely dangerous items in the infinite escape, collectively referred to as "curse", there will be a certain probability will appear in the copy, the mall will also have a very low probability to refresh.

The curse can be an object of any shape, filled with the malicious, cursing, madness, and resentment of the dead and the devil. It may also be hosted in the ghost. Once it appears, it will inevitably lead to a significant increase in the risk of death of the copy.

But even so, the players are still eager to chase and even chase, because there are a few curses can be taken out of the copy and owned by the player, each curse contains a powerful and powerful force, if used properly , can become a powerful killer and life-saving thing.

When Cheng Zhichu browsed the cold-blooded posts, the top ** repeatedly emphasized the danger of curses and warned new people not to imagine that they were special ones and that they could control the curses.

In fact, even the curses that can be used, most of them have great side effects, will counteract users, and there are also a few people who are mad or tragic because of holding a curse, so there are curses, whether or not The most sensible way to bring out a copy is to destroy it, otherwise it will probably lead to unimaginable disaster.

Cheng Zhichu was particularly impressed with this post because he was scared by the curse at the time, and most of the newcomers in the post, Xiaobai, shivered like him, saying that he would never take a curse, but a few people still Not reconciled, and asked if there is a curse on the cold branches.

It was still a few years ago, when the cold-blooded and large-scale postings were quite active in the forum. Someone asked him this question, and he answered the question by the way.

Cold branches fall: Yes.

Newcomer: Does the Great God have several curses? Is it convenient to disclose it?

Cold branches are white: There are no more than this year, more than 30 last year.

Newcomer:...

Cold branches are white: Holding a curse is really dangerous, don't try it easily.

Newcomer:...

Later, this post was replied with nearly 10,000 ellipsis. When Cheng Zhichu saw it, he couldn’t help but post a team--you have at least 30 curses, and you have no convincing power at all! !