LOST CONTROL OF ILLUSTRATIONS (2)

Chapter 83:I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games
LOST CONTROL OF ILLUSTRATIONS (2)

It’s Zhou Luochen, he turned into a ghost and returned...

Is it necessary to avenge him and his cousin?

The face of Bai Xixing changed abruptly, his pupils shrank slightly, and he was shocked by not being light.

Although he has seen ghosts more than once, Zhou Luochen, who was killed by them, is different. It must be directed at the two of them, and there must be a strong killing.

I don't know if Cheng Xuedi can handle it?

I thought of the devil who had handled the villa before Cheng Zhichu, and brought his cousin back safely. Bai Xixing quickly calmed down and watched with vigilance, the black ghost, which was suspected to be Zhou Luochen’s devil, but soon found a strange look.

Although Bai Xixing is constantly retreating, his distance from the ghost is not far away, so he has been wary that this ghost suddenly rushed over, but the fact is not as he expected, the ghost not only did not come forward, but saw him After that, he shrank a little and shoved the body back into the kitchen.

This is... afraid?

Bai Xixing could not help but feel amazed.

Could it be because he killed Zhou Luochen, even though Zhou Luochen became a ghost, he still fears him? If this is the case, then why is Zhou Luochen taking the initiative to find the door?

"……brother."

After the ghost completely hid in the kitchen, Bai Xixing looked back at Bai Yi and said quickly: "I am watching here, you are going to call Cheng Xuedi down, he will catch ghosts."

Although the ghost showed an attitude of avoidance and fear, he was naturally relieved. He believed that the cousin could certainly recognize the identity of the ghost and understand the seriousness of the matter.

However, once again beyond his expectations, Bai Yi, who had already stepped up the stairs, stopped and stood on the stairs and looked at the kitchen for a moment. Then he suddenly returned and passed by Bai Xixing and went straight to the kitchen.

"brother?"

"Little Master Bai Yi!"

Seeing his move was not only a slap in the face, but the nanny was also scared to tremble. Seeing that the young master who had just returned was going to approach the devil, he immediately screamed and wanted to stop him from doing this.

"You go out first and wait outside the door."

Bai Yi glanced at the babysitter and said, "I don't call you, you can't come in, don't say it."

"But, young master..."

"Go out."

His tone was cold and indifferent, and the babysitter’s heart glimpsed. It felt that the young man who had been missing for many years had become more elusive since he came back. If he couldn’t say any dissuasion, he had to obey the command and soon he was haunted from this. The villa escaped.

"Brother, what are you doing?"

When the babysitter is gone, Bai Xixing no longer hides, pulls his cousin's wrist and whispers: "That is Zhou Luochen! You are so past, aren't you afraid that he will take your life!"

He didn't know what Bai Yi had, but he was worried. Bai Yi shook his head slightly after listening, and his voice was very soft.

"He is not Zhou Luochen."