“I know, but you should be more careful,” Tarrokov said softly. “I heard that a Ruler candidate wishes to receive the support from these factions…”

Upon hearing that, Han Xiao could not help but say with a teasing voice, “You’re telling me such news? Aren’t you afraid of them taking revenge in future?”

“Ah, I didn’t mention any names, and besides, will you expose me? Furthermore, the faction that I am in doesn’t really like his methods.” Tarrokov smiled.

Han Xiao then came to a realization. He then understood that Tarrokov did not only come to warn him but also had a political objective.

The next Dynasty Ruler would always be trained when the current Ruler was still in power. These candidates would usually be high officials of the dynasty with various different factions supporting them from behind.

There could only be a single Ruler. Thus, some of the candidates who knew that it would be difficult for them to be chosen or had a huge ambition would try to obtain more support during this period.

In his previous life, Urranrell’s service period had ended not too long after the Flickering World storyline.

The dynasty would not change because of a new Ruler, but the style of the dynasty was changed subtly with the style of the new Ruler. For example, the way they dealt with competition, subsidiary civilizations, and their Beyond Grade A allies.

The Ruler of the dynasty would be chosen internally, and apart from some special circumstances, the allies of the dynasty would not be able to influence the position of the Ruler.

Thus, it was more important for a candidate to obtain the support of the various factions rather than fawning over the Beyond Grade As. Although Han Xiao was surprised about the situation that Tarrokov had mentioned, he was not too shocked.

In any case, he already had plenty of targets stuck on him, and he would not mind a few more.

“Heh, a candidate is only a candidate, and he may not be the future Ruler.” Han Xiao smiled.

“You’re right. I also thought so.” Tarrokov nodded.

After pausing for a while, he suddenly said, “I still have something to ask you.”

“What is it?”

“How well do you understand the inheritance that EsGod left behind?”

Why would he suddenly bring EsGod up? Han Xiao was a little puzzled.

“Isn’t his inheritance already spreading throughout the universe? Which aspect are you referring to?”

“Ah, this matter is related to you… Do you remember the spatial coordinates that you gave us previously? The ones that EsGod was looking for.”

These words sounded like thunder in Han Xiao’s ears, and he tried to suppress his shock.

Those spatial coordinates were the key to the World Tree!

Why would he ask such a question? Has the Crimson Dynasty found something already?

“Have you guys found anything?” Han Xiao asked in a low voice.

“I don’t know. I am not a researcher.” Tarrokov shook his head. “However, the head of the research team in charge of EsGod’s inheritance seems to have some idea about the data. He asked me to ask you about the situation back then.”

After the inheritance of EsGod was leaked, the spatial coordinates were hidden within the wealth of information and seemed extremely insignificant. The research team would rather spend their time researching other things rather than this set of coordinates without any records.