"Okay then. We need to fill out some paperwork and go over the rules and then it'll be all set for you to start in a few days." Anastasia said, pulling out a few papers from one of the drawers.

"Full Name?"

"Hope Andrea Mikaelson."

"Species?"

"Tribrid."

"And have you activated either your vampire or werewolf side?" Anastasia then asked, sensitively. Hope looked down at the floor. "Sweetheart, I promise you that no one is going to judge you for what happened. I don't know what happened, but for such a sweet girl like you I highly doubt that it was on purpose." The brunette told the younger girl, making Klaus and Hayley shocked at her kindness towards the girl.

Hope then looked up with a slight smile, "Then yeah, my werewolf side."

Before Anastasia could ask the next question, the door of the office opened and a little girl ran towards Anastasia and jumped into her lap. Once again the family was shocked to see a kid around the woman they once knew.

"Mommy!!" The girl said, wrapping her arms around her mother. Her mom was hugging her back. After a few seconds, Icy sat down in her mom's lap.

"Whore." Kol said, coughing to cover it up, before looking around innocently.

"Mommy, what's a whore?" The little girl asked, causing Kol's eyes to widen as Davina elbowed him in the side.

"Ivy..." Anastasia trailed off, not knowing what to say, "Ask your brother."

"Mommy..." Ivy then said again, once again attracting the attention of her mom. "Who are all the scary people?"

Alaric snorted at his niece's words. The girl truly had no filter to what she said since she was young. But then again neither did Anastasia and neither did Ivy's father. So what did he expect?

"That's a family that's here to enroll their daughter." Anastasia replied.

Ivy stared up at her mom, before asking another question, "When's daddy coming home?"

Klaus lightly growled with jealousy knowing that she was probably only six or seven years old and the father was still in her life. He so wishes he could be that man and he was going to be. 

He was going to win her back.

"Soon, monkey. Soon." Anastasia replied, kissing the top of her daughter's head. Ivy then quieted down as she began to play with the colorful paper clips that were on the desk.

But before she did, Ivy stared at Hope for a moment. "You're really pretty." She blurted out, before going back to the paperclip chain she was making. Anastasia and Hope both smile at the young girl's words.

But Anastasia then once again looked at the family, more so Hope. She still was ignoring the looks she was getting from the family. "So, do you want to live here or at home? Or you can do both? Many of our students do that so they can visit their family easily."

"Can I do both?" Hope asked, quietly.

"Sure thing, sweetie." Anastasia said as she then wrote something down on the piece of paper in front of her and her youngest daughter. "Would you like a single, double, or triple?"

"Single, please."

"And for you emergency contacts?" The angel then asked, looking towards the parents more so than Hope. Klaus and Hayley then gave their phone numbers, which Anastasia wrote down on the paper, as well as entered it into the system on the computer.

"Now that that's done." Anastasia said, looking towards the family, "Any questions?"

~~~~~

a/n: hello lovelies:) another update for you. i've prewritten until like chapter eleven so far, so that's good, but yeah. i might post another one today.

what do you guys think so far? .i'm trying to not make it like all the other ones, but i don't know if it is working so far. i think it is. it'll differ more later. 

please don't be a silent reader. VOTE AND COMMENT>

stay safe. love you lots<3