five.

{same outfit as last chapter}

what's a whore?

~~~~~

Anastasia's gaze snapped over to the voice. Her eyes widened at the sight of her deceased best friend. Or who she thought was still dead.

"Kol?" She questioned. Her voice is quiet, not trusting herself or her emotions. Kol then held his arms open for a hug, while Anastasia ran over to him and wrapped her arms around him as well.

"What? I thought you died!" She mumbled, slapping him on the chest when they pulled away, annoyed that he didn't contact her that he was now alive and well.

"I thought you died." Kol retorted with a smirk.

"No, I stopped in purgatory to pull your stupid ass out after getting killed by Little Gilbert of all people. But when I found you, you disappeared into a bright white light. Then poof, you were gone," Anastasia explained, "So instead, I went to Hell."

Kol nodded his head, knowing about what Anastasia was and why she was there. As Anastasia was walking towards the chair behind her desk, she heard a voice.

"Hell?" Elijah questioned. The brunette angel had to stop herself from groaning in annoyance at the so-called noble vampire's voice.

"It's an annual thing," Anastasia responded as she sat in her chair, "Bi-annual if I get bored."

The family looked at her strangely, while Ric and Kol inwardly smirked at what she said. The rest of the Mikaelsons were in for a surprise. That is if they ever found it.

"You and Kol?" Hayley questioned with a smirk. "You know he's married, right?"

Anastasia's face twisted into one of disgust, "Gross. That is disgusting on a whole other level."

"You wound me, darling." Kol gasped, placing a hand over his heart in mock hurt. He then wrapped his arm around a petite brunette's shoulders.

The girl was stunning. She had luscious brunette hair. It looked silky smooth. She had pink rosy lips and an intoxicating smile. She also practically had the body of a goddess.

Damn. Did Kol win in the wife department?

"And how on earth did you get such a beautiful woman?" Anastasia mockingly asked after subtly checking out the woman. Kol just chuckled in amusement, before placing a kiss on top of his wife's head, making the woman smile.

Anastasia then settled her eyes on the teenage girl in front of the desk on the other side. "So Hope, do you want to go here?" Hope looked at both of her parents before nodding in excitement, making Anastasia smile.