Chapter 3...

• Dedicated to Leah Brown

chapter 3

Dedicated to my rock and best friend Leah i hope this will get you back into reading :)

__________________________________________________________________________________

As I ran home to tell my mum I began to feel dizzy so i stopped before i collapsed again. luckly for me there was a bench nearby so i went to sit down.

"hey" a voice crept up behind me and made me jump. I turned around to find the last person in the world i wanted to see at that moment in time.

"oh it's you" i sighed hoping he would get the message and leave me alone.

"yeah it's me, so you OK?" Jack was sounded amused and i think he thought i was joking. he moved around to the front of the bench and sat down next to me.

" No not really" i snaped and slide down the bench away from him.

"oh come on Lucky Chucky" he said sliding down the bench so he was almost squashing me against the end. "You used to tell me everything" I used to think that the little nicknames Jack had for me when we were going out were cute. but we're not going out anymore and now i've come to notice it they're really annoying.

"Don't call me that!" I shouted in his face as i got up and went to sit down on the now empty end of the bench.

"but you used to love that!" Jack exclaimed, this time taking the hint and staying at the other end of the bench.

"yeah exactly jack, used to" i shouted as i stood up. the blood pumping through my veins. I could feel myself getting angry. "you dumped me and then went off around the world for 7 months with some bitch who quite frankly looks like a man..." I stopped because i could feel something wet run down my cheek. I looked up, clear blue sky, it wasn't rain then. was i crying again? "You left me Jack, you left me when i needed you the most" Yep i was crying, you could here it in my voice. I sat down on the bench and wiped the tears out of my eyes. I kept looking down, I couldn't look at Jack, see the damage I'd done, I just couldn't.

"i'm sorry" i heard jack whisper as he snaked his arm around me. "And that man like bitch you talked about, I met her at the airport, her family were going on the same tour as us. she's called Katy and she's my girlfriend." jack sounded disappointed when he said that but at the same time i could tell that he loved her. I didn't want to hear anymore about Katy so i stood up.

"thank you for this" I said as i got my iPod out and began to untangle the headphones "but i really have to get back before mum starts to worry about me." I put my headphones in and walked away. i could hear Jack saying something but what it was or who it was directed at i couldn't tell.