Chapter 26

"What?"

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"So you knew him."

I don't know what to answer. Are we on the same page? Did I speak of the correct name?

"What do you mean?"

"Orius. Orius Wagner. I thought you didn't know him." I laughed as he zipped my dress.

"Of course I know my own brother."

I can't believe I'm even recognizing him as my own brother even if I am not the real Creas.

Did I live for so long here that I'm considering her family as my family? Well, we don’t act like we’re family though.

"Hmm," he stopped from whatever he was doing.  "I heard that the Wagners don't consider each other as a family and that you just ignore each other's presence, so I thought that you already forgot that you had a brother."

So that's the reason why my family doesn't even try to find me when I'm missing. Anyway, what's with that character setup when we're just extras?!

This damned world that only focuses on the main characters! I want to strangle and grab the hair of the author!

"Ugh. I want to disown my family."

I looked at myself when I felt like my body was as good as new. Is this real? How am I healed already?!

Holy shit, holy power is hella amazing, it works like magic.

The scar is even gone, bruh, this is so amazing!

I took a glass of water from the bedside table.

"Are you an illegitimate child?"

I spat the water straight at his face.

"What… what are you saying?!" I shouted at him through whispers. Why am I suddenly being accused of being an illegitimate child?!

"You didn't even apologize first." He murmured as he wiped his face and I just realized how disgusting it was to be spat directly on the face.

“Wagners are quiet people.”

I feel apologetic but my feelings are leaning more on laughing at this situation and because his expression is too hilarious.

"Well, I also asked this question to your brother. I thought you guys would be the quiet types but I guess I'm wrong twice now."

I helped him wipe his face.

For a second there I was a little nervous thinking how I differed so much from the real Creas that he thought I was not the real one.

Creas and I are almost the exact opposite of each other so it wouldn't be strange if people starts to be suspicious of why I am so different.

Compared to the quiet Creas, I am a little bit on the strong and noisy side after all.

Well, I don't think there's a lot of people that remember how she acted before since I've been here for years already and I also already lost count of my age in my past world and my age in here.

Creas also always kept on hiding in her room even after finishing her coming of age ceremony.

"How do you know my brother?"

"...We're both holy knights and he's my friend."

Oh. I see. So this guy is a holy knight.

Wait, a knight? I wouldn’t be arrested just because I was proclaimed as accomplice, right?

Somehow all of his actions just now feels so wrong just by considering the word 'holy' and 'knight'.

How can he infiltrate, trespass and touch a lady's back? God is frowning at you, my boy. Ya better pray hard and ask for forgiveness today.

"Why are you looking at me with that pitiful look?"

I avoided his gaze and rested my face on my palm.

Brother, huh. I think I remember deep from my memories that he came to the academy, stayed there and never went to visit the house for years. Even after being a knight, he insisted on not staying at our mansion.

"Your brother is coming home soon. We were forced to have a two-month break since we don't use our day-offs."

I don't quite understand why he had to explain my brother's circumstances but yeah, thanks for the update.

"Since you're his sister, I'll do my best to protect and take you out here. We're quite close, you see."

My eye twitched and I looked at him with a big grin.

"Puhahahaha! What's with that line?! It's as if you were some kind of knight in shining armor!" I continued laughing until tears started to fall from my eyes.

The image doesn't fit him so much that it's unbearably hilarious.

"You're welcome…" he said sarcastically, with his lip twitching.

He stood up and walked with an annoyed face.

"I'll take my leave. I'll visit you soon."

When would be that soon and why will you visit me… was what I wanted to say but I chose to shut up since he might really snap off soon.

Meeting him was a breathe of fresh air anyway. It feels like I've been freed from the stiff people around me so his presence is nice.

He went to the window and I tugged on his cape.

"What's your name?"

He looked at me. The wind blew his hood and it felt like it was a scene in a kdrama. Oh, God.

Pitiful second lead who always gets a lot of screen time but later vanishes in the story when the heroine gets together with the male lead.

"Elijah Ribel."

"What a dull name."

I sweated buckets when I realized that I said my thoughts out loud. I'm sorry to all the Elijahs around the world.

Anyway, Elijah is like a holy name but again, it doesn't fit him well-- though I guess his appearance is divine enough.

***

Here is the promised update! Won't be updating for a few days since it's exam week here once again >:(

Anyway, I was shocked to see that some considered Hans and Evan as the male lead. I thought no one likes Evan lol.