Chapter 18

"Why are you not answering me?"

I laughed bitterly.

I was stupid. I was too complacent. I guess he wasn't just given the title of villain for nothing. He's probably way less villainish than other villains but this is considered too much for me.

I lived in the modern world where it is always dangerous but I never heard of something as brutal as this. I never saw something like this.

I didn't think a person could be capable of killing others without batting an eye. I didn't think anyone could just act normal after killing someone. I didn't know that anyone would think it as weird if someone vomited after looking at dead bodies.

I thought that him being a villain is nothing much. Just being a hindrance on someone else's love story. Just pissing off the main character.

I couldn't believe I was with a person like this for two months already.

"Creas. Look at me."

"First lady of the Wagner house. Born on the fourteenth day of the second month. Creas!"

He held my chin up and we both looked straight at each other's eyes. I snapped out of it.

"What did you just call me?"

I slapped his hand away.

"You knew I was not Fiona!"

"What are you saying?"

I was dumbfounded. I was so shocked that I couldn't say anything.

It feels frustrating. He called me Ces for a long time already and I thought he knew me as Fiona Theoder. But he called me today by my first name, Creas.

I only told him that name once and he didn't believe me. And now, he's calling me by that name.

He already knew that I was not Fiona yet he kept me here. He kept me in prison.

I felt betrayed. I really believed that we were friends. That once he knows my identity, my limbs will still remain attached and my heart will still beat normally. And that he'll let me go home.

"You're fucking unbelievable. This is so fucked up. I'm going home."

I turned my back on him.

So annoying.

I didn't want to speak to him like this, since I'm emotionally unstable and I could say things to him that I might regret later. Things that could hurt us both.

I felt pathetic since I was still worrying about how it might hurt him.

"You can't." He held on to my wrist tightly but I didn't turn back to look at him.

"Release me."

"Look at me first and let's talk about it."

"I don't want to see you and I don't want to talk to you. Let's not see each other again."

I knew I was being too emotional.

But my mental state was really awry. I felt myself going crazy staying at a prison with chains on my feet. I always convinced myself how everything is fine and will still be fine.

Even without those chains just thinking of how I'm in a prison was enough to shake me up. I couldn't even go outside, look at the sunlight or walk far away.

He could have released me as soon as he knew that I was not Fiona yet he did not do it.

"No." His hand held my wrist tighter.

I angrily looked back to look at him and my words got stuck on my throat as I saw him crying.

"W-what the hell is wrong with you."

I felt myself being shaken up. Why is he the one crying? Aren't I supposed to be the one crying right now?

He's the villain so why is he crying so easily like this?

No. I need to get my shit together. This is probably one of his villain moves of acting just to get my pity. That was close.

I clenched my fist as I tighted my defense.

"Lord Hamilton, let's just forget about everything and act like nothing happened and I won't sue you for kidnapping me."