She wore a white and purple frilly dress, she was never one for wearing dresses because, she used to be made to wear them all the time when she was younger, even though no one ever saw her. Now, she wore one,

        *the dress she's wearing*

Because Decan asked her too, she hated wearing one but honestly, she felt so comfortable in this dress.. she could see herself wearing them more often. Leaving her apartment, his car waiting outside for her as he stood next to the door, his eyes widened at just how beautiful she was, he went to her and insisted she wear a blindfold, she reluctantly agreed as he helped her into his car, he also, happened to have a camaro, it was red and a brand new one, this year's model, 2021, it was a nice car, she had to inspect the car for any signs of life before she even thought about getting in, but that a few months ago and she's completely safe. After awhile of driving to wherever he was taking her, he came to stop, opening his door for her, he reached his hand out for her to take, helping her out of the car before shutting the door, he walked with her in his arms, her ears perked upwards as she heard a soothing sound, water, he's brought her to waterfall, she can already see this being a beautiful place, he told her that she should go to a party and this, was a party, music started to play and there was plenty of people dancing and singing, they all wore beautiful gowns but hers, was even more so, he finally takes the blindfold off and she's left, gob smacked, so many people.... she was waiting for them to keep staring at her but they didn't, they did their own thing, they didn't care that she had pointy ears, her lips formed a smile and she hadn't even realised it.

Decan was off dancing with people while she leaned over the railings to watch the waterfall, a hand held a cup for her and without seeing it was, she took the drink with a smile.

〝Thank you, Decan.〞

"No problem, Heroine."

She blinked before turning to face the culprit, Decan never called her that, ever, nor did he sound like that either, once she turned, she was met with Darky, Dark Link, she came unprepared as well, he smiled, looking her up and down before he jumped backwards, she watched in horror as he started to hack at everyone dancing, slicing their bodies into pieces like a slice of cake, Decan screamed as he ran towards her, screaming frantically but he was stopped, eyes widened as Darky wrapped his left arm around her waist with his right hand pointing his sword to him.

"I wouldn't come any closer, if I was you, boy."

He stated, not asking, he pulled her back against his chest, she couldn't move her arms since his left arm was holding them around her waist, music still played loudly as people ran, screaming, some dying and a lot of them, laid, dead, this was like a war scene but all caused by one singular being, Decan pulled out his phone and dialed a number, Darky was too busy turning her around to face him to notice, his sword moved to her throat but kept sliding upwards to her left eye, there, he kept it.

"Don't worry, Linkia! Help is on the way, just.. don't hurt her, please! I beg of you.."

Decan cried out, Darky wanted to see her so called, help, when they showed up, his eyes widened to see them, how toxic to see them again.

"Don't you know its rude to interrupt someone?"

Darky glared.

❝Don't you dare lay a hand on her..❞

Her ears lowered, she would recognise that voice anywhere, the Autobots was here?

"Oh. And what do you plan on doing about it, robots? And Where's that little yellow one?"

Wait, he knew about them? He then slid the sword across her cheek, cutting it, leaving a long but not deep cut into her flesh, blood slides down her cheek.

"You mean, not hurt her? Oops, I must have misheard you."

❝You're going to pay for that...❞

There's his voice again but, Darky asked where he was, where is he then if he's not here? Just then, Bumblebee came flying over the railings, his foot booting Dark's back, his sword slicing her ear as he let her go, shoving her off of the railings, stumbling down and over, falling to her death until she was caught, her eyes closed shut, he brought her back up over the railing and kept her next to himself before putting her down where Decan was, he was shocked to see giant Robots but didn't care because they saved her, he ran towards her and grabbed her, holding her tightly in his arms, her arms down by her side, she leaned her head against his chest.

"IN MY CAR, THERE, ON THE BACKSEAT IS HER SWORD, USE THAT!!"

He shouted, Optimus turned to his car, the red Camaro, he went over to it and carefully opened the door to grab her sword, Bumblebee was actually holding him down on the ground, everyone tried everything with him but nothing actually worked, Optimus threw the sword towards Bumblebee.

❝BUMBLEBEE!!❞

He shouted, Bee turned and grabbed the sword before stabbing it straight through Darks heart, he started to laugh before he started to fade away.

"I'll be back... there's two sides to the same coin. . . I will always be her. . . Shade."

He then disappeared, his body completely vanished.

❝And we'll be waiting..❞

They turned to Decan, walking towards him, he was scared, but that was normal for a human.
He didn't say anything, he just pointed towards her, there, Linkia sat with her face in her knees as her arms wrapped around herself, Bumblebee walked over towards her, he knelt down a little, his servos on his knees before he reached his right one towards her, slowly, he lifted her chin up to him, he was met with sad, crying eyes, he moved a digit to wipe away a tear and saw the cut, it would heal, luckily. Moving her hair from her eyes, he would place his servo against her cheek softly, even if it wasn't his whole hand, he was warm.

❝I promised I'd protect you, wherever you are. I'm here for you.❞

She closed her eyes and allowed herself to fall into his servo, he dropped one knee to the ground and wrapped both of his arms around her, she melted into his touch, literally falling into his embrace, her arms clung to his neck cable's, he leaned his head down, placing it gently on top of her own.
Ironhide walked over to the two.

❝We're not letting you go, this time. Family, stays together, even if you don't believe it, you are, what makes this family whole.❞

Non of them replied, they was too busy holding onto each other, Optimus smiled as he looked.

"So.. is he like... her robot or something?"

❝Her robot? We're Autobots, and he's loved her since the day they first met, he would do anything to protect her...❞

"Wow, that's awesome. I thought they looked like they knew each other. You know, one day, I'll have the guts to tell her how I feel about her.."

Optimus turned to him.

❝You love her?❞

"Yes, I do. I am in love with her."

Bumblebee sighed, he heard them and he felt her face warm up, did she... return his feelings?
He didn't want to believe it, he couldn't. She pulled away before turning, standing and walking over to Decan, wrapping her arms around him before placing a kiss on his cheek, Bumblebee.. Well, you could imagine what he felt right now....
She moved away from him, he was happy, happy enough to try and kiss her but she used her palms to push him away from her.

Without saying a word, she turned to face Bumblebee, pointing towards him, he finally saw her dress she wore, he only saw a glimpse of it at first but now, he sees her, she was... gorgeous, to say the least, he only just noticed she was pointing at him, he tilted his head but soon smiled when he saw her point to her heart and then, back, at. Him.

He was happy to know she still had him in her heart, she would be in his spark... he was truly, madly and deeply, in love with her, but she was happy here with....him... he'd be okay with it, he is staying with her this time.