The bell went saying it was the end of the day, Sakura said she needed to spend some time alone, so I let her be alone for awhile.

♧ A Few Days Later On
Sakuras Birthday♧

{Sakura P.O.V}

There was a knock on my door, I hoped it was my mum and dad. I opened the door to see the Hokage "Lord Hokage!" I gasped and bowed down "Haruno Sakura, you can stand up, I have something to tell you" I stood up "yes lord Hokage?" "Sorry to tell you this, and on your birthday so early in the morning, but your parents were robed and then were killed earlier this morning" he said with sadness in his voice "Wha-what" I started to cry my eyes out. "I have something to propose, but you'll meet me in the Hokage Tower, you don't have to go to school today, I'll inform Iurka" the Hokage explained

♧At 4:00♧
HokageTower

I walked to the Tower that said 'Fire' on it

I walked to the Tower that said 'Fire' on it. Once inside I knocked on the door and went in. Sitting inside was not only Lord 3rd, but Iurka Sensei, Naruto and Sasuke "ah, Haruno Sakura, nice to see you could make it" the Hokage said before a puff of smoke came out of his mouth. "The boys have been informed about what happened" he informed me "Iurka has also been informed as I told you this morning. Iurka, you are dismissed" he went on "You told me to come here to talk about living arrangements" I said formally, though my voice was very raspy and sound empty because I had been crying all day. I could tell the other picked up on it as well. "Well, do you plan on living alone in your house?" He asked "Well, isn't that what's going to happen, I mean, take Sasuke and Naruto, they live in apartments with limited money supplied by the village" I stated "That is true, but now that there's 3 of you, and you have a decent sized house, all 3 of you move there. Of course if you feel that it should be in an apartment and not your house, well, of clear reasons, that's fine, I've talked it over with the boys" he said. I looked at my friends, he told the turth. "Sure, but not in my house, please" I said. It'll hurt to much to live in my house. "Ok, so it's settled, in a few days, you'll all move to a small house in the middle of the Academy, this tower, and exit of the village, very Ideal, and you'll have abit of a front and backyard" He said before taking another puff "ありがとう (Arigato/ thank you)" we said then left "Sakura, are you ok, if you want we could spend the rest of the day together" Sasuke offered "Are you sure?" I asked "hn, I've been in your shoes, or somewhat in them at least" he said, I could see the pain he was in when he said that "sure" I said. I was glad Naruto had already left, or he'll tag along, not that it's a bad thing.

We found ourselves at my house. I took out my keys and opened to door. "Want anything to eat?" I asked 'CHA! SASUKE IN OUR HOUSE, ALONE EEKK' 'Shut up inner, you and your thoughts' 'Sorry, but it's true' out of habit I went to the fridge "I'll have some tomatoes" Sasuke said, I could almost hear his mouth water I just started to laugh, I knew him to well "Whats so funny" Sasuke questioned as I gave him a carten of apple sized tomatoes "You and your love for tomatoes" I snickered "What your love for sweets?" "At least I can bare seeing sweets getting thrown out" "Hn" Sasuke pounted. "Sakura 1, Sasuke 0" I swear I heard Sasuke hiss, I shivered, it reminds me of Orochimaru *Meow Meow* I turned to see Lily my cat, she was a Snowshoe mix Siamese (Shown picture below, or search it up, I used my 2 fav cat breeds, well, aside from my cats breed a Russian AKA Russian Blue)