stomped hearts

En başından başla

The fit^^😩

"Really?! You took that long to get dressed?!"  "If I'm gonna kick ass its gonna be in a bad ass outfit, only losers fight in bum ass outfits like yours" "she's totally right" tory says eyeing hawks sweatsuit as we were crouched behind a bush.

"Wait how are we gonna get there attention?" "Easy." Tory started to make cat noises until Burt came outside. That damn fool.

Hawk and kyler both throw him through the window and we all run off to the three entrances of the larusso house.

Hawk went through the kitchen. I went through the backyard and tory came through the front door.

"It's payback time rhea"

"Heard you were throwing a party. Hope you dont mind if we crash."

"Heyyyy miggy" i said catching their attention as i began to swing around my butterfly knife.

"Tory, kiara, you dont have to do this." Miguel begged us to stop coming twords them.

"Its to late" tory said. This ends tonight!" I said as i launched my knife straight to sam and Miguels heads but missing slightly causing it to stab the wall.

"NO MERCY!" Tory and i screamed while running to beat up the miyagi dos and whatever Johnnys new dojo was called.

I eventually saw miguel beat kyler up and went after him myself, kicking him in his spine. "AHH" "boo hoo, cry me a river you bastard bitch baby"

He turned around and tried to spin kick me in the face but I caught his ankle and threw him onto the table behind the couch and as he fell on the floor I stomped on his back...while wearing combat boots. "Ouch, its gonna be hard for mommy to replace that new spine"

I walked off and into the dining room to see rickenburg fighting chris.
"Come on, bitch lets go!" God, that was kinda hot. He kneed him and threw him on the floor causing him to slide out the door. "You know Doug, i heard you've got a thing for me ." "Maybe i do." "Well, if we win tonight, maybe you'll get a little....prize" i smirked while poking my inner cheek with my tongue and walking off.

I kick some random dude in the face kicking his front tooth out and pushed This little boy to the floor and kicked him over to hawk. The boy got up and swung at him but hawk backed up in time. "Come right at me, pussy!" I was currently sitting on-top of a boys back and bashing his head into the floor.

I turned to hawk to see him smash a vase on top of the boys head. "Yeah, eat that shit!get up!" He kicked the boy in the ribs. He must have felt my eyes on him cause he turned and smirked at me.

I dropped the knocked out bouy on the floor and looked around the room for more people to hurt but they were either knocked out or were about to be.

I was turning around looking for people to hurt but just in time to see something i never thought i would see, hawk was breathing frantically... like he was scared but then his face turned cold and angry and he began sprinting over the small bridge, my eyes followed to were he was going.

Oh shit he was gonna break demetris arm again, or so I thought.

He ended up kicking doug and lucas in the face and apologizing to demetri.

I ran across and stood next to the threshold staring at him. I was so confused.

I felt, happy? Like eli was coming back home to me but i also felt hurt like when your madly in love with someone and you think there on your side and feel the same but they end up stabbing you in the heart.