Well, let us see what this 'Iroon blood' is about"

So you click the button, and everything went dark again, but this time, there was a mist of a person standing in front of you: "So you have made your choice."

"Not by choice", you said.

"I know", said the bodyless Person in front of you, "that's why I am here, to grand you two things, in this other world, the first would be to transform yourself into a ship, better to be said being capable of controlling one,

and the second is a storage of Wisdom cubes of different categories."

"Wisdom cubes?" you ask.

"You will know, it later." said the mist

"And what are they for?"

"You will know it later" repeated the mist.

You receive a lot of them.

"Where should I put them? I can't walk around like this."

"Just put them into your backpack"

"Which backpa...", you tend to say, but then you feel something on your back

"This backpack", said the mist.

"But they will never fit," you say.

"Just try it"

So you do as you had been told and every cube fits in.

"So now about your ship," said the voice and a wheel of fortune appeared, which began to spin.

When it stopped, it landed on the word "Torpedo speedboat".

You groan: " A torpedo boat, really? It could have been any power, like a carrier, a battleship, a heavy or a light cruiser, or just a U-boot, even a destroyer would have been fine. But why in hell a torpedo boat?" you say. But then you take a look at the fortune wheel and you see, that the other choices aren't way better than this one, with the possible options: Mini-sub, minelayer boat, corvette, anti-aircraft ferry, MFP (Marinefährprahm), a minesweeper, a U-boat hunter, and a repair ship. "Just that? Nothing else you could have given me?", you asked disappointed.

"You can also choose not to have any special items at all if that's it, what you wish for", said the voice.

(Y/N): " Nah, I think, I will take the boat, and the cubes."

The voice: "Okay, just a thing to be mentioned, this world is turned upside-down and things will be complicated."

"Yeah whatever, let's finally get it over with" you were pissed. You were literally forced into a role, which will probably suck anyway.

At first, you were thrown into another world, then you were chosen to be part of its weakest force, and then you got a stupid compensation for this disadvantage. If this whole story would get any worse, you decided, you would just wake yourself up.

But then the voice said something, that caught your interest.

"Don't worry, my friend. You are the chosen one and that's why you get a special gift, the other three persons won't get."

At first, you were happy to hear this, but then you realized, all they will give you is probably bullshit,  so you asked in an annoyed voice tone: "And what might that be?"

The voice continued as if you hadn't said a thing "Every time you achieve something in this world, the wheel of fortune will be improved, and spin again to give you an additional power."

"Yeah great, and could you give an example for those improvements?" you asked, still hoping you would be at least a little bit lucky.

"You already, said it yourself, Battleship, carrier, a cruiser, a classic submarine, and a destroyer and one unique vessel, which is as mighty and powerful a friend, as it is a terror to its enemies."

"And which vessel, might this be?", this caught your interest, because this could be, what you had been looking for, that thing which would make it all interesting, you were trying to imagine it, but the voice woke you up from your daydream.

"I don't know it myself. It could be anything, it's something you will create, so it's completely up to you, what it's going to be."

You were super disappointed, but to be honest you hadn't expected much from those words.

"So just to sum it up, you want me to go into a world, which is dominated by four nations and their naval powers, which are similar to the four main forces of the second world war, known to me as Ironblood=Nazi-Germany, Eagle Union=United states of America, Royal Navy= Great Britain and Sakura Empire=Empire of Japan.

You also want me to join the Ironblood, the german fraction, which is the only fraction left, so basically, the bulbusar of this world, because no one likes it. And you want me to bring peace to this world because I am the chosen one?
Did you think this through? This whole thing doesn't make sense at all.
What about the other three people, who also have been sent to this world, what about them?", you were about to quit and wake yourself up.
Suddenly the mist looked very tired. "The other three you are talking about are all difficult on. One is some kind of person who is completely full of himself and is very lustful, another one is maybe rather normal compared to the others, but he is still very coldhearted and the only thing he sees is his goals, and he treats anyone around him like objects and the last one is similar to the second, but with a little difference to this person, is everyone around just a servant. So you see, you are the last hope for this world. That is why you are here, normally it would have been someone else, but I decided you would be the better counterpart to those three. I hope you understand I didn't have much of a choice, because you were actually, supposed to be part of the next generation, where you could have chosen the nation you want."
(Y/N): "If you can choose who can go to that world, why didn't you just pick someone else to go in their place?"
The Voice: "The people I can send to that world have always relatives to people in your homeworld."
"Wait a second, so you are telling me I have a relative, in that world."
you were super irritated because everyone related to you was, in your world, and you couldn't imagine one of them in another, especially with ship girls in it.
The voice: "Actually you had two of them in this world, both were in the Ironblood, both died some years ago in that world, but their relatives are still filled with pain, especially the sister of your mot..."
"My mother, what about her?", you asked now you didn't know how you feel.

"I have already said too much. This isn't a information you should handle easily, because it could cause you trouble, it would the best for you if you just forget it. My time here is over now but we shall meet again."

And with that, your consciousness started to fade away. You tend to say something. "Wait, you have to tell me who is my mother in that worl..."

Before you could finish your sentence, everything had turned black, the last word you heard were:" Don't worry, you will learn it soon enough."

And with that, you blacked out completely.