Kiss And Tell

Wilhelm woke up to his mother calling him. Screams came from his phone and this caused everyone to wake up.

"WILHELM HAVE YOU SEEN THE TOP STORY TODAY IM SENDING IT TO YOU NOW!"

Wilhelm mother hung up and he quickly received the text from his mom he said article's titled out loud.

"The crown princes boyfriend has moved on to another royal. The crown princes cousin."

There was a photo of August kissing Simon.
Walter quickly left. He wanted to avoid being part of this conversation. Simon continued to read.

"Direct quote from August says The boy kissed him with out warning. He assumed it was because he chases attention and he wasn't getting enough from being with Wilhelm." Wilhelm was furious now.
"I'm so mad."

"Wilhelm I'm sorry."

"I can't believe him. He wants to ruin our reputation so badly that he's willing to kiss you to make him look like a hero."

"I'm sor what your not mad at me?"

Simon looked up from the ground.

"Why would I be mad at you. He clearly kissed you."

"Thank you. I was so worried you would be mad at me."

They cuddle for a long time after this conversation.  Sitting like this for ages.

"Can I tell you something without you getting mad"

Simon played with Wilhelm hair as the boy began to talk.

"Of course."

"I think Walter has feelings for me."

Wilhelm began to laugh.

"He definitely does."

Wilhelm kept laughing. Simon hit him on the head. Wilhelm stoped laughing and shot up.

"TRUUUTTHHH! That's how you say it!"

Simon laughed so hard he fell out of bed. After laughing for awhile sat up and nudged Wilhelm.

"Let's go get breakfast"

"Now on the the table. Come on guys."

Henry and two other boys stood on the table. Everyone shared their story and finally Henry started to tell his. Walter sat there looking so sad. When Wilhelm had an idea. He jumped on the table.
Everyone turned to him.

"Come on Simon. Get on the table!"
Wilhelm shouted as he did a little dance. Everyone started to slam their hands on the table and Wilhelm started to jump. That was a mistake because he immediately fell off. Simon laughed and slowly stood up on the table.

"I almost had sex with that idiot."

Simon laughed and pointed to Wilhelm.

"That's me!"

Wilhelm waved his arms up while still laying on the floor.

Everyone lost it and started to cheer. Some people thought it was weird that two boys we're together but most of them were proud that they got to be themselves.

Breakfast was less eventful after that. Everyone slowly stated to leave. The only people left were Walter, Wilhelm, and Simon.

"Thank you."

Walter smiled.

Simon and Wilhelm went to hang out with Felice, Sara, and Madison. Simon told them the truth about what happened last night because he knew everyone was wondering. But Sara looked upset

"Simon I need to tell you something. You too Wilhelm. The night of Lucia I saw August upload the tape. When I confronted him about it I black mailed him so we could be residents here. After that I kissed him and when I realized what was happening I pushed him away. He tried pulling me back but I ran away. I'm so sorry."

She was crying. Simon hugged his sister.

"Sara I'm not angry with you I'm just upset. I will forgive you I just need some time."

Sara shook her head yes. After that Wilhelm and Simon decided to leave. They thought it was best so Simon could have time to think. But he didn't have much time to think as Henry came running up to them.

*Attention*
I have a new story out about Young Royals that in my opinion is better than this one.