Our Future

"Today I would like to speak with this nation personally. First I would like to apologize I have lied my family has lied. We were concerned about our reputation and wanted to give the country a strong leader and a monarchy that they can look up to. But we can't be this if we continue to lie. A few weeks ago a sex tape was leaked with two boys sharing an intimate moment. One of them was confirmed to be a boy named Simon. The other was thought to be me but was never confirmed. I would like to inform you that it was actually me in the sex tape. Currently I wish to not label my sexuality. All that is important is that I'm in love with a boy named Simon. Secondly many rumors have gone around about me entering the hospital I wish everyone to drop these rumors I went to the hospital after harming myself and wish to keep this aspect of my life private. Finally the royal family wishes to apologize and we want to strengthen our relationship with our people by donating 34% of my family's net worth. Thank you everyone for your support."

Wilhelm left the podium and went right into the car where is mother awaited.

"I can't believe you didn't mess up. I mean I was expecting a complete failure. I thought you'd crash and burn. I'm shocked."

His mother said laughing.

"You have so little faith in me."

"Now for real you officially stated you are in a relationship with a boy. To keep this publicity up you need to be seen together in public. Got to royal events together. Post photos of the two of you on social media. And you both can't say anything that harms the crowns reputation." His mother said holding Wilhelm's hand.

"I know mom can I go hang out with Simon now?"

"I already planned on you asking that we're on our way now. I wanted to meet his mother in person."

When they got to Simon's house Wilhelm ran right up to him and gave him a kiss in his front yard they no longer had to hide their relationship. Simon held Wilhelm's hand and dragged him to his room. Before they closed the door. They heard Linda say

"Boys close the blinds this time."

The bought got very red and quickly closed the door.

"So what do you want to do when get to school tomorrow?"

Wilhelm was interrupted by his phone vibrating it was a text from Felice. Simon saw his phone.

"What did she say?" Simon asked.

"She's so excited for us and she can't wait to hang out with us tomorrow."

"But what should we say to the guys? They might be uncomfortable to sit by us."

Wilhelm's phone vibrates again.

"That won't be an issue"

It was from Henry he asked if Simon and Wilhelm wanted to go get coffee with him and Walter tonight.

"Should we go?" Simon looked up at Wilhelm.

"I guess we should."

The left Simon's room and saw there mothers drinking wine together before they left to go hang out with their friends.