Hair And Secrets

The girls moving in wasn't as easy as the boys. Sara carried her stuff to the girls dorms not knowing where she was going. The head mistress just got done talking with Simon and Wilhelm and went to talk to her.

"You will be sharing a room with Madison and Felice if that's okay with you. We have moved you three into a bigger room that should fit you guys perfectly."

"Thank you."

Sara said quietly.

When she go into her room everything was already set up and Madison and Felice had huge smiles.
Sara saw how happy Felice was and couldn't handle it she fell to the ground crying.

"I'm so sorry Felice I wanted to tell you earlier but I couldn't and then it never felt right to tell you."

Felice got on the ground to hug her.

"What's wrong"

Madison asked.

"The night of Lucia I saw August leaking the tape. When I confronted him I told him I wouldn't tell Simon if he got us to be residents. Then I kissed him. It didn't feel right so I tried pushing him away but he pulled me back. After that I quickly ran out of the room. I'm so sorry Felice."

Sara was sobbing

"It's okay. I'm upset but I'm also worried about you. What August did was wrong. Does Simon know."

"No and you can't tell him."

"I'm not. You need to be the one to tell him. Come one let's go get lunch."

The lunch wasn't as fun as they expected the girls sat there awkwardly listening to other people talking about the party tonight. All three of the agreed that it would be fun if they went. They all had a hard day.
After lunch they talked about everything while Madison braided their hair.

"So do you think Wilhelm's a top or a bottom?"

Madison asked

"Ew Maddie that's her brother."

"I think Simon's usually on bottom but I bet they like to switch sometimes. Wilhelm seems a lot more powerful than Simon. You can obviously tell by how their relationship worked out Simon's on bottom."

Madison and Felice looked shocked by what she just said. They started to laugh so hard they fell off the bed.

"What should I not have said that. It's really obvious."
Sara giggled. The couldn't stop laughing for awhile until Felice asked if their were any boys Sara liked. Sara shook her head no. Madison shook her head yes excitedly.

"You know that kid Walter. He's so sweet. He always says hey to me. He's different from the other boys here."

"Walter!" Felice laughed "Really! I thought you liked Henry?"

"Well I do. I think he's hot but Walter is just so kind."

"Well maybe you can hook up with one of them tonight"

Felice nudged her.

"Do you think Simon and Wilhelm talk about guys they think are hot."

Maddison said finishing up her hair.

"Probably not. Simon's to sweet he probably doesn't even look at other boys that way because he doesn't want to hurt Wilhelm's feelings." 

Felice new she was right when she said this.

"Girls come on the parties staring." 

A girl outside their door yelled.