⁂⸸ ~ Chapter 2 ~⁂⸸

Start from the beginning

As I say this Henry has grabbed my hand, Paige seeing him grab my hand she grabs the other one. I look at Emma hoping to see she understands a little bit, but she seems lost still. "So, for decades, people have been walking around in a haze, not aging, with screwed up memories, stuck in a cursed town that kept them oblivious."

"I knew you'd get it. That's why we need you. You're the only one who can stop her curse." I tune out of Henry and Emma having a back-and-forth conversation. Just thinking about what needs to be done today.

"Why else would you be here?"

"Ooo, he has you there Emma." I point out as I tune back in for the end of the conversation, still holding both kids' hands. "Alright munchkins give me a big hug and behave in school, ok?" they both nod giving me a big group hug with both. "Bubbles I'll pick you up after school." Paige nods at me giving me one last hug and running off with Henry towards the school.

Emma had walked ahead to give us privacy and I guess to talk to Mary Margret as well. As I walk over to Emma and Mary Margret, I hear Emma's question, "I'm not in the book. Can I ask you a favour? Regina mentioned the kids in therapy. Do you know where I could find the doctor?" I get worried, knowing Regina doesn't just hand that information out like every day roses. I stop Emma from walking off I assume to Archies.

"Emma be careful, she does not tell anyone that Henry Is in therapy unless needed. I know because I am her best friend and Henrys Godmother, Mary Margret knows because she is his teacher. But you? It makes no sense why she would tell you; she might have something planned so be careful ok. and look I know you do not believe in the book, but I can tell you are very stubborn and closed off. I am not saying this to be mean Emma, but I have seen you talk to Henry, and it does not even seem like you are trying to believe him or support him. If he ever hears you talk about him in a bad way or the book he will be crushed." Emma looks at me with a surprised look, she opens her mouth to say something maybe defend herself, but I cut her off before she can speak.

"Look right now besides myself you are the only person Henry has that supports him with this book, someone he feels close to. Yes, he talks to me, but to him I cannot fix the curse that is why he needs you. If you ever destroy his beliefs, you are going to destroy him. Half this town doesn't even talk to Henry because of that book. He feels alone Emma, he brought you here hoping to not feel alone anymore so don't go ruining that, expecting to find a problem that will not be there." I turn away from her and walk to my flower shop.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

~ Enchanted forest - Regina's castle quarters ~

ADALINE ROSE POV

I walk out of the coloured smoke that had surrounded me after I had used my magic to teleport to Regina's castle. Looking around I notice that Regina is nowhere around, I turn around to ask a guard where she might be until I hear a familiar voice.

"Let me go, I want my papa! Stop please, let me go!" I run towards the voice, gasping as I see little Grace being dragged by one of Regina's guards.

"Gracie! Hey, you let her go now!" I run to them and pull Grace into my arms looking her over to make sure she is ok, "what is the meaning of this? Sweetie, Grace what are you doing here? Where is your papa?" she hugs me tightly sobbing in my arms, I look up to the guard and glare at him signalling him to leave. He turns and rushes away, knowing who I am, and my relationship to Regina, if he did anything to me, she would kill him.