She smiled widely.

"You and your cringe worthy lines".

I chuckled. "Only for you", i said and pecked her on the lips. I  wrapped my arms around her, bringing her closer to me.

Evening

"Are you going somewhere?", I asked seeing her packing stuffs in the truffle bag.

She looked at me as if she was amused over something. She headed out of the closet and picked her notepad.

"Aren't we going to hospital tomorrow for the surgery ?"

"No", I said. She was shocked by my answer. Of course she would be.

"Aren't we  going to have the surgery?"

"We will", i said chuckling.

"When?"

"The procedure will start tomorrow", i said.

I could tell by her face that she was confused and irritated. I was having fun in teasing her.

"Then, I have to stay in hospital for a while, as the doctor said."

"No, the medical team will be here. I have ordered my men to kidnap them", I said. Now, her eyes widen with shock. But soon it was changed to a glare. She looked at me with a "I am done", expression.

She picked her notepad to write something.

"No comments princess, it's final. I can't be in that stinking hospital. Neither, I am gonna let you. It's final", I said  coldly. No matter, what it is I am not gonna listen to her. I know, she won't let me stay beside her for long in the hospital. And I don't want to leave her alone. Furthermore, I can't really hold myself back when it comes to her safety. I don't know when I might blow someone's head. Last time, I shot a nurse , and it was really chaotic and difficult to handle. But it was managed all thanks to my wonderful Consigliere. I am not going to risk it again.

She pouted and folded her arms. I love it when she throws little tantrums and anger. I know she can't stay angry at me for more than a hour. And I love to pamper her, when she is angry.

I picked her up and sat with her on my lap. She turned her face away. She wrote something in her notepad.

"This is wrong".

"Not for me princess", i said caressing her hair.

"What about their family?"

"They would be informed", i said.

"You won't hurt them, right?"

"As long as you are fine, of course not", I said.

She gave me little smile and showed me her thumb.

"Okay, now what do you want to do?", I asked.

She shrugged her shoulders. I know she is still not convinced. But there is nothing  I can do.