003

LIAN instantly fell asleep when she laid herself to bed after Jacxo sent her back to their quarters. She passed out for more than two hours completely unconscious, but not until those heavily armed men passed by, along with their loud footsteps that stirred her awake. She sat upright, completely baffled over the unfamiliar room, then she slowly recalled everything. Heartache and sorrow came back but she refused to cry. No sooner her eyes drifted to the bag beside her. She was a mess, her greasy hair falls over her shoulder, and the dried mud on her arms and legs now felt uncomfortable. The bed shook when she jumped off quickly to check it. Gladly she didn't transfer the dirt on the white sheet.

Where can I find the bathroom?

Her jaw dropped after stepping outside the room. All the doors are similar, even the handles were identical, no signs not even a room number. She walked straight to the second hallway intersection from the main door, to check for any bathroom hints but it only brought panic when she realized that she lost track of their room. She tried to open one of the doors that she thought could be their quarter but it was not, although no one was inside saving her from an awkward situation. She thought again who now tried to count starting from the partition.

34? No, I think it's 5.

When she pushed the door open, her hand automatically pull it back close. Wrong room.

"What the hell!" A girl growled from inside.

Lian squeezed her eyes shut while gripping a fist. "I—I'm sorry." She mumbled. Two people are making out and it happened that she saw them bare near the table.

She took a long deep breath calming herself then sprinted out to the foyer. It was crowded luckily no one will do stuff like that in the open. Most of the people in the lobby are in their army uniforms, others are in black garb that Jacxo once wore. She blew hair strands out of her face, frustrated for being too shy to ask for help. Her white dress was mapped with brown, the mud stains are everywhere and her jacket smells like she just came out from the forest ground. She haven't seen her reflection yet but it was positive that she looked homeless.

"Hey!"

She blankly stared at nowhere, when a man stood in front of her. Their gaze met and he looked familiar.

"Hi," he smiled. "I forgot to ask your name." He was also a model figured guy like Jacxo but his hair was well maintained giving a clean vide on his face.

"Li—Lian," she forced a smile.

She finally remembered him, he was one of those guys with Jacxo when she was found. Relief soon filled her. "Where can I find the bathroom?" She asked.

It was rude but she didn't had any choice since she really need to tidy up.

"There's a bathroom on the second floor, but since you are here, you can go into that door," He pointed to the double door behind her that was identical to the one on the 2nd floor. "The last room door while walking down the main hallway is the bathroom. Also, people will come and go to that room... you can identify it easily," he explained.

"Thank you." Now her smile wasn't as forced as before.

The guy nodded and waved goodbye. He was so approachable and that made him more attractive. After all personality matters.

"Wait!"

Lian whirled around with that call.

"The lady's bathroom is the last door left." He continue with that smile that didn't fade from him.

" He continue with that smile that didn't fade from him