Always

"Remember one day you told me that you will write a song for me and sing it to me on my wedding day? I never thought you will really do that. That song is really beautiful Kia!"
Sara said giving me a happy smile while aggressively pulling her beautiful white off shoulder wedding dress up witch was sliding down on her chest because she doesn't have any boobies to hold the dress for her.

We were standing in front of the arch witch was decorated by roses and balloons. Yeah yeah, this is many more years later! We are just after Sara's and Kayathana's wedding and waiting for Kayathana to get back after changing into her going away dress, so the newly married couple can go on their honeymoon!

Don't worry, we are not too old. We just decided to marry early! Sara is working as a training doctor tease days. And, yes... she and Kayathana is working on a same hospital! About me, I opened my own entertainment company and after turning 18, I owned all my dad's companies. So, I'm pretty much busy all days long and I work as a director in Wembley Stadium too. Kayathana is doing a part time job as a Model. She is quite popular now. And about my little princess, she is now a well known Ballerina! She won the best ballet dancer award last year and now she owns a dance academy with more than 500 students!

No matter how grown we are, I'm still the beast and she is still the beauty!

"Say thank you idiot!"
Sara said pulling her dress up (again)
I chuckled softly. She hates frocks! She wanted to wear a white suit but Mrs.Triddle steadily told her that she MUST wear a dress! My best friend is still the same. She is still crazy and weird but who cares!?

"Use a condom!"
I said with a smirk.

"Your welcome..- wait! What!!"
She said with widened eyes. I chuckled.

"Wish you luck with your honeymoon fuckface! Enjoy!"
I said tapping her bare shoulders. She turned bright red and looked away.

"Here, hold this for me! I can't believe I agreed to wear this shitty dress!"
She said giving me her flower bouquet and pulling her dress up AGAIN!

"So, your first destination is France, right?"
I asked trying my best to not to drop the bouquet. She gave me a quick nod and started to arrange her dress. She looked really uncomfortable in it!

"Kayathana better hurry up! You guys will miss the flight"
I said looking at my wrist watch.

"Believe me, no matter how late we are, I'm changing into a comfortable hoodie and sweet pants on our way to the airport! This stupid dress!!"
Sara said pulling it up.

I looked around. There were so many people around. Mr.and Mrs.Triddle were talking with people. It was night and the decorations were very charming and beautiful. Kid was with Kayathana helping her to dress up.

"I can't believe we finally made it! Can you believe this Kia? I'm married now!"
Sara said giving me a warm smile. I smiled back.

"Happy marriage life bro! I'm happy for you!"
I said looking at her. She looked directly into my eyes. We have been friends for years! She helped me through many things! She is married now! My best friend is married now!

Then, she took a step towards with open arms and started to lean forward. No no....! I stepped back with widened eyes!

"What are you doing?"
I asked taking mare steps back to make comfortable space between us.

"Give me a hug dumbass! Haven't you realized that we never hugged before?"
She said with a cute little pout.

"Never!?"
I asked. Never? Yeah... maybe... I really don't like emotional talks and I don't like hugs. (I only love kid's hugs) No wonder I felt weird when she tried to hug me!

"Yeah, never. I always wanted to hug you but you never gave me a hug!"
She said pulling her dress up in a cute way.

"Ugh! I'm not going to hug you! Now, stop being all cute and- oh! Here comes the bride!"
I said as Kayathana entered into the seen with kid. She was wearing a beautiful dress witch perfectly matched with Sara's dress but she looked muck better! Her perfect body fits perfectly into the dress! Kid ran to me and gave a quick hug. I wrapped my arms around her and we both looked at the newly married couple.

"Well... Kayathana Corazón Triddle! What a romantic name!"
I said pulling kid closer.

"It's beautiful, right Kayi?"
Sara asked giving Kayathana a shy look.

"I love it!" Kayathana said smiling.

"OK, you two better hurry up! I don't want you to miss the flight and destroy my perfect honeymoon plan I arranged for you!"
Kid said with a little pout.

"Yeah yeah, look, your mom is coming! So, good bye Mrs.and Mrs Triddle! Have a nice honeymoon!"
I said giving them a thumbs up. Kid gave them both a quick hug and said goodbye.

"I will call you as soon as we reached France"
Sara said quickly and walked towards the exit with Kayathana.
Then in next second, people gathered around to say goodbye to the couple so me and kid stepped back.

"Hmmmm.. so they got married! That will be us in four months kiddo!"
I said pointing at the couple.

"You better stop calling me kid, Kiara! What are you going to call our kids?" She said playfully hitting on my chest.

"Well, I will think about some names. But you, you will forever be my kid!"
I said bending down and placing a soft kiss on her cheek.

"I will call you Mommy then!"
She chuckled softly. I gave a little smile.

"It's up to you kiddo!"
I placed a kiss on her cheek.

"So, you said we are adopting a girl right?"
She said with a smile. I nodded.

"A family with only girls! It will be beautiful!"
She said pushing herself closer to me.

"Yeah, girls are better than boys!"
I said with a smirk.

"Professor Snape will be really sad to hear that!"
She said with a playful smile.

"Professor Snape? What's up with him?"
I asked.

"Oh! Don't you remember! I shipped you with Professor Snape!"

My eyes widened! Yes, I remember! It was meany years ago!

"You still ship me with Professor Snape?"
I asked raising an eyebrow. She gave me a nod and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"After all this time?"
I whispered leaning closer. She took a deep breath.

"Always!"

I connected our lips and at the exact same moment the fireworks blew up informing us that the couple left for their honeymoon!