Forever

"Here, let me carry it for you"
Kid said taking the violin case from my hand as I started to tune the violin.

We were standing in front of my parents graves very early in the morning. The sun is not up yet but the environment is very peaceful. The dull and beautiful light in the morning makes things looks really wonderful. After placing three rose bouquets on my family's grave, now I'm ready to play for them.

"You can do this honey.. they are going to love it!"
Kid said giving me a warm and beautiful smile. I nodded and stood in front of them.

Here we are, standing in front of my family in the grave yard, surrounded by ten bodyguards with a black violin.

"Hey mommy, Hey dadda, Hey little bro! It's me, you're daughter! I'm going to play for you. I wish you will enjoy!"
I said bowing down to the graves. I placed violin in the right position and closed my eyes.

I took a deep breath! Here we go! I slowly slid down the bow on the strings. Ahh..! Music! My soul!

I memories I have about my family came to my mind as soon as I started playing the melody. The times we spent together, the parties we threw together, the summers we went out together, the Christmases we celebrated together..... those times were so bright! They were so colorful! I remember waking up on my bed hearing Seth's whistle sound, my mommy's cooking sound and dadda's foot steps! I lost it. I lost everything! I remember eating dinner with them in the long dinner table, decorated with candles and roses! I remembered we appreciating mommy's cooking skills! I remember we talking about daddya's business! I remember we teasing Seth by counting girls who had crush on him! I remember everything....!!!

And I also remember Mr.Teribie calling the headmaster of Micasa high telling that they want me to be in my home immediately. I remember John came to pick me up from school with a sad and almost crying face. I remember Mr.Teribie sitting next to me quietly through the whole ride to home. They didn't tell me anything! I tried to ask them but they just stayed silent. I remember seeing meany people in my home when I got there. I remember John telling me that my family died by a car accident that day morning with teary eyes. I remember me passing away right at the moment when I heard those words!!

I remember waking up at Sara's home three days after. The funeral was ended when I woke up. I missed it. I was passed away when they held the funeral. I remember spending a whole night in front of my family's grave crying. I remember Sara staying next to me and holding me tightly as I crying my eyes out.

I remember staying my first two weeks in Sara's home , without my family. I remember Mr.and Mrs. Triddle washing me out by their love. I remember Sara helping me for everything. Then, I remember my lawyers telling that I don't have any family left as I have to go to an orphanage or stay in my home by myself. I remember Mrs.Triddle saying that I can stay with them forever. I didn't wanted to bother them. So, I remember moving back to my home witch then looked really haunted without my family. I remember Sara staying with me for almost a month to make me feel better. But, I felt guilty to keep her with me so, I remember finally Sara moving out saying that she will come to spend every weekend with me.

Then, I remember trying to live! I remember trying to hold myself tightly, preventing it from exploding. I remember me getting addicted to alcohol. I remember me throwing a guitar away and screaming until my throat got filled with blood. I remember lying on the floor with broken Vodka bottles. I remember cutting myself with sharp blades to get rid of the pain in my heart.

Then I remembered Sara finding out what I was doing and she took me back to her home. I remember spending time with Triddle family, trying my best to smile, trying my best to not to show them my broken heart. I remember finally going back home after two months of spending time with them. I stopped harming myself. I stopped hating music. I started to practice again. But, I didn't stop using alcohol. I was so addicted because alcohol helped me to scape out of my mind. I remember finally making a decision to end my shitty life. I remember trying to jump out of the tallest building in Micasa high!