Home

"You live here???"
She asked when we arrived at the main door of my home.

"Yeah!"
I said smiling.
Why am I always smiling??

"It's big... huge.... rich....."
She got cut off because as I opened the door. A bear sized Husky dog sprinted out of the house and jumped onto me wagging it's tail like a helicopter.
I fell on the floor by the sudden force. That dog hovered over me and started to lick my face like it's an ice-cream.

"Get off you bloody dog!!! Ugh!! This is disgusting... go... sit. Sit! I said SIT!!"

Then the dog left my body and sat on the floor still wagging tail. If a dog can smile, this dog is definitely smiling!

"Oh my god!! Look who is this!! You look beautiful boy!!!!!! What is your name baby???"
She yelled kneeling in front of the dog and hugging it lovely.

"First of all, it's a girl and it name is 'Butter Knife'." I said laughing at her cuteness.

"Ooohhh!!! Who name their dog that?! Anyways, hello Butter knife! You are so beautiful!!!"
She said kissing the dog .
Butter Knife looked at her surprised because no-one have kissed it for damn five months.
Then it kissed her back by licking her face....!

"She likes you kid!"
I said looking at them.

"You like me butter knife?? I like you too... oohhhh!!! Look at you! You are so friendly! Not like your owner ...." she said scrubbing it's belly....

"OK... enough of dog loving... get in kiddo! Welcome home!"
I said dramatically.

She chuckled softly.

For next few hours we were on a trip through our home, explaining her everything. Like, main living room, dining room, TV room, kitchens, all twenty rooms, closest, two swimming pools, two gaming rooms, the ballroom, master bedrooms, two floors underground, and meany stuff.
She collapsed on the sofa in the living room with a sigh.

"I will definitely get lost!"
She said seriously.

"Take butter knife with you when you walk alone. It know how to return to the kitchen very will."
I said as butter knife jumped onto my lap.

She laughed.

"So, what is my room?"
She asked shyly.

"Choose whatever you want. It will be better if you choose a room near to mine."
I said trying to get rid of butter knife.

"What about your room?"
She asked smirking.

"Well, if you prefer my room, then I can move to another one"
I said pulling the dog away.

"That's not what I ment"
She said looking away.

Oh! Oh my god!! No... no... no...
We can't live in a same room, can we?
No way.... but, deep inside I really want to keep her that closer to me.
I looked away.
An awkward silence went....

Finally I gave up.
"Let's go get something to drink"
I said heading to the kitchen.
She followed me.

I opened the whine bottle and pour some into two glasses.
I gave her one and we both headed back to the living room.

"So, any special plans for tonight?"
I asked after few moments of silence.
I can't believe I began the conversation. Usually, I like to stay quiet but when she is around, silence beats me up inside.

"Ammmmmm.... I can make dinner for you!"
She said excited.

"Oh! No no, I can cook."
I said shocked.

"I don't care. I can make dinner. I can cook. I can cook for you - everyday!!!"
Now she is bouncing on the sofa.

"Fine, just cook for tonight and I will decide about it"
I said getting up.