Game on

I was making breakfast because she hadn't woken up yet. I think she forgot that today is Monday and we have to go to school.

I tried my best to not to give her any signs about me being uncomfortable to look at her eyes directly. After the library incident yesterday, I feel shy to look at her because when I look at her the image of she fingering herself comes to my mind like a storm.

I was frying sausages when I felt someone hugged me from my back slowly and sensually.

"Why are you up so early Kiara? And why are you making breakfast?"
She whispered sleepily and press she cheeks on my back. I can feel her perfect boobies tightly pressed against my back.

"Aren't you forgetting something kid?"
I said trying to avoid the goosebumps on my hands.

"What something?"
She asked tracing her hands on my belly. What the hell!!!!!...

"It's Monday kid. We have to go to school"
I said turning the sausages. Then she pulled away.

"Oh! I totallyforgot! You go and get dressed. I will make breakfast!!"
She said bouncing on the floor.

"No no. You go, get dressed and I will make breakfast."
I said putting sausages into a plate.

"Only for today right?? I'm still the cook right?"
She asked giving me those puppy eyes!

"Yeah yeah. You are the cook. Now go kid. We can't be late"
I said taking a bottle of milk out of the fridge. She nodded and went to upstairs.

The way she hug me , the way she whispers, the way she bounces on the floor ... she is perfect. I want her. I really really want her. How long do I have to wait to taste her???

**********

I quickly got out of my Rolls Royce Dawn car and ran to her side to open the door for her. She blushes when I do it but I love it when she blushes.
I gave her my hand to help her get out of the car and she took my hand smiling brightly.

"Don't be a gentlema! Everyone is starring at us!"
She whispered when we stand in front of the gate of Micasa high. Everyone is starting at us. I mean, EVERYONE. Even the teachers! I know, what I'm doing is fully dangerous. Because I'm giving them a hot gossip to chew.
I saw Sara coming to us smirking darkly.

"Well well well..... who thought our great Idol, Kiara Methark will come to the school with a girl!! Specially the new girl !!!"
Sara said raising an eyebrow.
I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway, pleasure to meet you Miss.Ellen.  I'm Sara, Sara Triddle."
Sara said bowing down to Her.
She blushes and hid behind me. Sara smirked.

"Fuck off idiot. We have to go inside. I think there will be more than hundred photos this time"
I said angrily as we headed into the school building. Every student was taking pictures of us. Kid was hiding behind me and Sara was smirking all the way.

First few periods ended without anything special. Well,  probably not anything.... all the social medias were on fire and gossip channels were fighting with each other over post hottest news about me and her. Everyone kept looking at us all the time and even the teachers were also interested about the new news. Why am I so famous?? Why all human beings have to be annoying??

"Can I go to the restroom?"
She asked shyly.
We were sitting in the cafeteria, (again). Sara was drinking milkshake and SHE was eating a burger while me trying to avoid every student's glare.

"Why?"
I asked unconsciously.

"Are you alright dumbass? What do you think we do in a restroom?"
Sara smirked.