As the two bodyguards saw that, they could only follow behind with Ludwell’s grandson, lest they ended up being ambushed again. At the same time, they also reported what had happened to Ludwell.

“The economic situation of the dynasty isn’t ideal, and we suffered from a huge impact in terms of trade…”

In the gigantic conference room, all the high officials in charge of finances were gathered and Ludwell was also part of the group.

Many of the economic officials belonged to the neutral faction, and Ludwell was one of the leaders of the neutral faction. As such, he possessed great authority when it came to finances.

Halfway through the meeting, Ludwell’s communicator began vibrating. After looking at the contents of the message, he placed his communicator aside and continued with the meeting.

After the meeting ended, Ludwell returned to his office.

As the door closed, he slammed his palm on the desk.

Bang!

The entire alloy desk was dented. Although Ludwell was a refined individual, it did not mean that he did not have any combat strength. The majority of the officials in the dynasty were not weak scholars.

“Investigate this matter for me! Just who set their eyes on my grandson?”

Ludwell’s face was ashen, and he roared out orders for half a day before his anger subsided slightly.

He was extremely shocked when he saw the news but endured his anger as he was in a meeting. He only unleashed his anger at this moment and was determined to make use of the authority in his hands to check the matter clearly.

Thankfully, his grandson was saved in the end, and Ludwell heaved a sigh of relief with lingering fear in his heart.

Thankfully, they met the Black Star Army. If not…

Upon thinking about this possibility, he could not help but shudder with fear.

After pacing around in the room for a while, Ludwell gradually calmed down and sat down in his chair while muttering to himself.

“Black Star, I owe you a favor this time…”

He originally did not like Black Star. However, they were allies, and he did not treat Black Star like an enemy; there was only a conflict in terms of benefits for the dynasty.

Work affairs would remain as work affairs, but his personal impression of Black Star was much better than before.

Although he would not bring his personal emotions into work, he would remember this favor.

After Hadavy brought more reinforcements to join the battle, the chaos was immediately suppressed. Those who wanted to escape were not able to do so, and the others were either killed or wounded.

The soldiers then cleaned up the battlefield and placed restrictive equipment on all the survivors.

These fugitives then squatted by the side with their heads lowered, and the scene looked like an anti-vice operation.

“Lock them all up and interrogate them properly,” Jabra roared at his subordinates before walking forward to the members of the Punisher Alliance. He then said calmly, “You guys are not bad. I will get people to give you a reward later. Thank you for your assistance.”

Although he was giving his thanks, his tone was calm and perfunctory. The status of the Punisher Alliance was truly too low, and they were not able to provide much help to him. They could only deal with some small fries in his eyes. However, the other party did help him after all, and he had to show some face to these superheroes.

The Legendary Mechanic 742-1000जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें