Feidin also felt the shockwave from afar, and his eyes narrowed.

If he did not remember wrongly, the shockwave came from… All of a sudden, Feidin thought about the group of Calamity Grade Supers that he had discovered. With just his instincts, he could guess that they were fighting with the bodyguards of the upper echelon’s descendant.

This seems to be a scheme… Feidin’s eyes lit up.

At the same time in another region, an intense battle was being fought. The Calamity Grade Supers did not hold anything back, and plenty of skyscrapers were destroyed.

The ones fighting were the four Calamity Grade fugitives and the bodyguards of Ludwell’s grandson.

With the battle being a four-versus-two situation, the bodyguards beside Ludwell’s grandson were already covered in injuries as they endured the attacks from the four Calamity Grade fugitives.

“Just… just why are they attacking me‽” Ludwell’s grandson had a face full of shock. Although he was the grandson of a high official, he had never developed in the political arena but chose to become a businessman. He had not imagined that he would meet with such a situation one day.

At this moment, he was hiding within a protective energy shield and could not move an inch. Outside the shield, the shockwave from the battle would easily destroy him, and he would lose his life the moment he left the shield.

His two bodyguards were high-level combatants developed by the dynasty and were extremely loyal. Although they knew that the chance of them emerging victorious was slim, they still gritted their teeth and defended against the attack of the four.

Bang!

All of a sudden, one of the bodyguards suffered a huge blow and was sent flying.

Only one bodyguard was left to endure the attack from the four enemies, and his injuries worsened rapidly. They were not elite Calamity Grades like Jabra, and these fugitives were not ordinary characters. A single opening would be seized by them, and the arm of this bodyguard was cleaved away.

The bodyguard’s face turned pale, but he only let out a soft grunt and wanted to fight back. However, his powerful mental will did not translate to extra combat strength.

With both his bodyguards being severely wounded, Ludwell lost the protection of experts and had already become a lamb for slaughter.

“Get rid of him!” The four fugitives wanted to get rid of their target.

However, a change occurred at the next moment. ‘

Beams of light rained down from the sky and the Calamity Grade fugitives immediately avoided the attacks.

Boom!

The laser beams exploded in front of them, and the soil melted under the high temperature.

A couple of figures then descended and blocked the four fugitives.

“Who are all of you‽” One of them immediately felt that something was going wrong. The Calamity Grade Supers before them were not in the intelligence report and were not part of the Enya Hub security force. Furthermore, the pressure that they gave off was far greater than the two bodyguards that they had just fought. They were definitely powerhouses in the Calamity Grade.

“We are the Black Star Guards from the Black Star Army. Who are all of you? How dare you cause chaos within the territory of the dynasty?” Hadavy’s gaze swept past the fugitives coldly.

The fugitives were stunned, and their expressions changed greatly!

Black Star Army‽

Since when did they arrive on Enya Hub‽ Why did they not receive any news at all?