"How does it feel?" the voice asked, not minding Vito's question. "How does it feel that after five years, you drowned again? Almost."

"You killed Trina!" sigaw ulit ni Vito. "Putang ina mo!"

"Masamang mambintang, Vito. But then again, you're right. I killed Trina Villamor." The voice laughed and it sent chills down my spine. "You see, I have a very interesting client right now. She doesn't wanna be kept anonymous. She even suggested to be the one to invite all of you, so you'd know that she's the one who brought you all to your death."

Nagkatinginan kami. Walang nagsasalita pero alam ko na pare-pareho ang nasa isip naming lahat.

"Mrs. Lagdameo wants you all to know that she's mad." Nakarinig ulit kami ng pagtawa. "And yeah, she wants you all dead. She doesn't have the money so she'll pay for everything with her life. And she's okay with it. Just to get revenge for what happened five years ago. I was moved, actually. A mother who lost her only child."

"None of us wanted what happened five years ago!" Nagulat ako nang sumigaw si Dahlia. Umiiyak siya. "None of us here is responsible for whatever happened that made that fucking cruise ship sink! We're just all lucky we're alive!" Napatakip siya ng kamay sa mukha niya. "I'm not even sure if we are."

"Blah blah," the voice sarcastically said. "Shut up, Dahlia. I wont listen, anyway. Move to the next room or Tate Dominguez will die."

Wala na kaming narinig pa matapos 'yon. Although terrified and unsure, it's a life at risk, so we had no choice but to follow what we were told to do. With heavy steps, we exited the room and entered the door next to it.

Brix and I were the last ones to enter the room, and we both almost jumped when the door suddenly closed shut behind us. Napatingin kami doon, at sa isa't isa. Siya na ang lumapit para subukan 'yong buksan. Walang nangyari.

"We're locked," he informed the others.

Lumingon din ako sa iba pa naming mga kasama at doon ko lang din napagmasdan ang kabuuan ng bagong room na pinasok namin. Walang laman. As in. Matataas ang bintana at hindi namin kayang silipin. Kasinglaki ng naunang room at dahil walang kahit na anong gamit, kitang-kita ang malawak na sahig.

"What are we gonna do here..." mahinang tanong ni Samuel habang humihinga nang malalim, para bang ihinahanda na ang sarili sa kung ano mang mangyayari.

As if to answer his question, the loud noise blared again. We all covered our ears as annoyance covered our faces.

"Just so you know, I don't care how long it takes," the voice echoed inside the room, leaving us all confused.

"What do you mean?" Sync dared to ask.

"The door won't open until someone dies inside that room. You decide when and how it will happen. Scarper House says good luck."

I never knew silence could be so deafening until now. I can't even hear my own breath. No one was speaking, no one was moving. There's just nothing.

Until Sync sighed. "We're not falling victim to this game or whatever this is." Tumayo siya sa harapan naming lahat. "We're staying—"

We all looked up when we heard sounds coming from the ceiling. We waited for a while, until it suddenly opened.

"What now?" tanong ni Niall habang hinihintay na bumukas nang tuluyan ang kisame.