Selena ran up to Stiles and could hear her own heart breaking, when she saw him laying on the ground. His skin was pale and his face was covered in sweat, while his t-shirt was covered in blood. He covered the wound with his hands, while Allison pressed down on his hands to stop the bleeding.

"Wha-what happened?", Selena asked and started to panic. She kneeled down next to him and noticed her hands starting to shake. The scent of Stiles blood was strong, making Selena feel sick. She concentrated on his heartbeat again, knowing that it was slower than usual. There was so much blood. Way too much. Selena sat down on the cold floor and pulled Stiles towards her, laying his head in her lap. She called for Scott, who was next to them right after, looking down at Stiles with big eyes.

"Scott, you have to bite him.", Selena sobbed and looked at Scott with tears running down her face. Scott frowned and looked at her with an expression, that Selena couldn't read.

"Selena, I...", he slowly started and Selena shook, her head, knowing what he was going to say.

"Scott, he's dying! I know you can smell it, I know you can feel it, because I can!"

"He doesn't want to be a werewolf, Selena.", Scott said calmly and looked at Selena with pleading eyes. Selena shook her head again and wiped some of her tears.

"I- I know. But I can take the power again, once he has healed. I can do it. We can save him.", Selena mumbled nervously and looked down on Stiles.

"But you have to pass it on someone else.", Allison reminded her quietly and looked at the blonde girl carefully.

"I don't care! Scott, just do it!", Selena screamed and Scott exhaled deeply before kneeling down. He carefully took his best friends arm and looked at him before he bit him. Stiles muscles tensed and his eyes squeezed shut in pain. Selena held his head and ran her fingers through his hair slowly.

"He can shift, right? He can heal. Right?", Selena asked and looked back at Scott, whose eyes had filled with worry and tears.

"I don't know.", Scott answered and held Stiles hand in his own. Selena looked outside the window and noticed that the moon left its peak. She felt how she slowly got back to be human, her strong senses and anger leaving her body. Selena lost the scent of blood in her nose and the sound of heartbeat in her ears and she started to feel weak.

"Selena.", she heard Derek say quietly and turned her head to look at her brother walking up to her. He looked at her with sad eyes, before he placed one hand on her shoulder. Selena saw how Scott wiped away some tears before he gave Stiles hand a squeeze. She looked up and saw Isaac turned around to face the wall while Kira took Lydias hand.

"W-what's wrong?", Selena stuttered and looked at her friends.

"I can't hear his heartbeat anymore.", Scott answered and let go off Stiles hand.

"No. No, no, no. You bit him, he has to shift.", Selena mumbled again and leaned her head against Stiles.

"Sel...", Allison whispered and placed her arm on Selenas shoulder carefully. Selena shook her head and squeezed her eyes shut, making the burning tears in her eyes fall down. She lifted her head and turned her head to look at the alpha, who was still chained up to a stake. He was barely conscious, the wolfsbane weakening his body. Selena felt the heat inside her body rise again and stood up. She walked up to the alpha and kneeled down in front of him. She closed her eyes and exhaled deeply before she opened them again, staring at the alpha with silver eyes and grabbing his arms. Selena could feel his body tense and felt the energy flooding through her veins. Her veins felt like they were on fire, and her lungs felt like they were full of water. Selena started to feel dizzy, so she strengthened her grip around the alphas arms and fought the feeling of burning and drowning. The blonde girl could feel how the alpha got weaker, when she couldn't feel a pulse anymore, she let go off his arms. Selena stumbled backwards, but turned her head when she heard someone say Stiles name. Scott lifted Stiles shirt, revealing the wound that suddenly started to heal. Stiles breathed in deeply and opened his eyes. Golden eyes. Selena stumbled back and let herself fall next to Stiles.

"Stiles. It's going to be ok.", she whispered and ran her fingers through his hair once again. Selena could feel how the power inside her made her weak. She couldn't fully breathe, or see or think and she knew, that she had to give it to Derek soon, if she wanted to survive.

"Selena, you have to pass the power to Derek, it's killing you!", Allison screamed, but got hold back by Isaac.

"When Derek is an alpha again, then I can't help Stiles anymore.", Selena whispered and stared at Stiles wound, waiting for it to heal completely. The wound healed and Stiles breathed out. He was still weak but at least, he wasn't in any pain anymore. Selena reached out for his arms but got stopped by someone holding her wrists.

"Don't. It will kill you. It's ok like that." Selena looked down at Stiles. He tried to accept the fact, that he was going to be a werewolf. Trying to make a decision, but Selena had taken it long before him.

"I'm not going to be the one who forced this decision on you.", Selena said and broke free from his grip, grabbing for his arms right after to take what was not supposed to be his. It didn't hurt. It felt like falling into a deep sleep. Like to be aware of the last breath of air, before falling asleep. Stiles fell unconscious, after the power had left his body again and Selena tried to stand up.

"Derek.", she said, but it sounded more like a command. Derek was at her side right after, holding her, so she wouldn't fall. The last thing Selena did was to place her hands on his chest, to finally give him back, what belonged to him. She felt the alphas power leave her body, leaving Stiles' power back to slowly kill her. That was her last thought, before a peaceful darkness surrounded her.