𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚅. 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚕

Start from the beginning

"Besides, don't you have to go to work?" Asked Violetta.

"Yes but not yet."

She walked over to Fleur's dresser and took her shirt from top of it. She then turned to look at Fleur again who was nearly pouting at her sudden leave.

"You said it yourself. My mother is to have your head if she knows I'm with you, and we don't want that now, do we?" Said Violetta innocently. "I happen to like your head where it is, at its place."

"You Malfoys are so bloody annoying," sighed Fleur rather dramatically.

"And you French are so dramatic."

Fleur gasped. "Oh we are not. And if we are, then you are no better."

"Oh please, Malfoys aren't..." started Violetta but couldn't even bother to argue with the matter.

The truth was, Malfoys were very dramatic and since Violetta was half Black as well ― she was the queen of drama.

"Fine, I'm a little dramatic but nothing compared to my mother if she finds out that I've been sleeping here for the past week. I love her to death but she's a tiny bit overprotective," said Violetta.

"And she hates me," reminded Fleur.

Violetta rolled her eyes. "Well you were the reason why I was in a coma for a month."

"Well it isn't like I wanted that to happen," pouted Fleur and once Violetta was close enough to her and the bed, she grabbed Violetta's arm and pulled her back to bed.

"No, I really have to go..." groaned Violetta but she didn't mind the small kisses Fleur was placing on her shoulder. "Fleur, I have to go unless you want to lose your head."

Fleur retrieved ― very reluctantly. "I swear your parents are really killing this."

"I know," sighed Violetta and although she was now free from Fleur's arms, she didn't leave. Instead, she leaned to kiss the blonde woman next to her.

"But it's better than them killing you," muttered Violetta when she pulled away from Fleur.

She looked deep into Fleur's blue eyes that sparkled something so new and yet exciting for Violetta. She didn't want to admit it but maybe it was the danger that excited her so much ― she knew that the second Abraxas finds out, he will kick her out of the Manor faster than she can say obliviate.

"I can take my chances," smirked Fleur.

"Well, I prefer you alive."

Fleur rolled her eyes. "Then you better get going because I am not kidding, the look your mother gave me that one day could have killed me."

"Mmm forbidden love. How exciting," grinned Violetta.

While Violetta wasn't familiar with muggle literature, Fleur was and she immediately thought of Romeo and Juliet. A story of young and forbidden love, and as beautiful and thrilling it might sound ― no one survived the story.

Fleur made the thought leave her head and instead she smiled at Violetta's innocent remark.

"You know what, I'll stay," said Violetta suddenly.

"But your parents..." reminded Fleur carefully ― although she didn't mind spending more time with Violetta.

The Malfoy girl shrugged. "I am of age, they shouldn't be so attached."

"If you are sure," said Fleur, still doubtful.

"What are they going to do about it? Give me another lecture about safety? Or how their world will collapse if something happens to me, or to my brothers," said Violetta almost sarcastically.